• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

YOU ARE (not) A PIRATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimWhim

Reaction score
Re: YOU ARE (not) A PIRATE!

joslen1;426534 said:
i never got why on land, Thieves and killers are reviled, but stick the 2 together and put them on a boat, they make women swoon... it's just wrong.

Because pirates are bad ass. I guess that's why so many people like Reaver, they view him as a pirate.

Not your personal army;426545 said:
You are a hero and you have to save the world, why the fu*k would you buy an expensive boat?

"The world is going to the end, better buy a ship!"

Because everyone needs a boat, derp.

Syth the old one;426576 said:
Name one successful pirate game on console that is available to buy in Australia choose your words carefully for they may be your last messenger

I don't know anything about Australia so I can't help you there.

Reaction score

exactlly my point we have no good pirate games

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Syth the old one;426883 said:
exactlly my point we have no good pirate games

Just because I can't list off every pirate game in the world doesn't mean we don't have any good pirate games. Games like Morrowind and Oblivion have pirate-esque themes to them and if you have them on the PC, you can get mods to further enhance that. There's also the Pirate of the Caribbean games and there's plenty of others, even if I don't know them all.

Perhaps doing a dash of research might help you?

It's better than jumping to conclusions, that's for sure.

Aslinn

Meow
Reaction score

One Piece was raped by 4Kids. It's totally different to the original Japanese version...4Kids tends to do that to animes...
Anyway, I was also disappointed about the lack of pirate-y goodness...But you know what is better then a pirate? A pirate-ninja! I think everything needs pirate-ninjas...

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Aslinn;426921 said:
One Piece was raped by 4Kids. It's totally different to the original Japanese version...4Kids tends to do that to animes...
Anyway, I was also disappointed about the lack of pirate-y goodness...But you know what is better then a pirate? A pirate-ninja! I think everything needs pirate-ninjas...

I think you need to fall off a cliff for speaking such blasphemy. Also, watching the English version of any anime is a poor choice. It's incredibly easy to find subbed episodes of your favorite animes, all you have to do is look.

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

GrimWhim;426692 said:
Because pirates are bad ass. I guess that's why so many people like Reaver, they view him as a pirate.

But why should they appear more attractive ( :wub: ) than bandits on land. all that is different is that pirates (sea bandits) have a big floating caravan, and bandits don't.

hang on...

i need to get me one of those sea - caravans!

GrimWhim

Reaction score

joslen1;427003 said:
But why should they appear more attractive ( :wub: ) than bandits on land. all that is different is that pirates (sea bandits) have a big floating caravan, and bandits don't.

hang on...

i need to get me one of those sea - caravans!

Their clothing is different, they sail the seven seas... they're the manliest of men.

Also boats are sexy and make a man ten times more attractive. That of course, makes your average just barely acceptable.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

I ama real pirate, I have proof!

30392_391516276455_565936455_4717957_1177377_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.