• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

You can be your favourite Rival Hero!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: You can be your favourite Rival Hero!

maz911216;95060 said:
hey im new here but ive been fiddling around with fable explorer and i changed the mesh to be jack but how do i solve this problem

my.php

it clear the sword and halo are beneath him. How can i solve this

I think you edited the sheath position for the sword being in wrong place:

http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/5929/herede9.jpg

But unsure about the Halo, i dont mod Fable so i couldnt say for sure.

M

Munkkybutt

Hey I was messing around with every single ID on my hero to fit thunders. It worked nicely except I kinda forgot to write one down and it is the CCarryingdef. So if anyone can tell me what the original ID for that I would be very happy. Because Im sick of running around like thunder and attacking like him. (He only gets two hits...)

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Aha it's nice to see another Thunder Fan. Everyone around here seems to hate him.

Could you be a little bit more specific with what you need?

R

Rhadiel

hmmmm anyone know if its possible to acually wear mazes robes? not just use the ID? i KNOW its possible...ive seen it done w/ Thunders armor.....i love mazes robes...there beast.....

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Rhadiel;95325 said:
hmmmm anyone know if its possible to acually wear mazes robes? not just use the ID? i KNOW its possible...ive seen it done w/ Thunders armor.....i love mazes robes...there beast.....
It's possible.
Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene: Work In Progress => BlueTooth Suits WIPs

Maze Robe and Boots.

OBJECT_HERO_BOOTS_MAZE
OBJECT_HERO_SHIRT_MAZE

Pants cause clipping. So I disabled the ability to wear them along with beards. So you can only wear boots, gloves, and hats with the robe.

If I ever get the urge to weight the gloves then I'll update this post.

R

Rhadiel

o...yay....sooooo......now all i need to do is get my uncle pete to install the stuff need for FE.....cuz im not an admin on this comp.....i can try it at home tho....thx sephi....+rep for the help...and droded

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Ah, thank you! +Rep to you as well.... For being polite.

R

Rhadiel

ty^^....now...i wonder when he might get the gloves.....and i dont even know how to get the robes and boots...... is there instructions on the page????

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

You load the mod like any other FMP. Once you get Fable explorer it'll be easier to understand

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah, Fable Explorer -> File -> Load Fable Mod Package.

R

Rhadiel

so...this is what i did

1. went to fabe explorer
  2. clicked files
  3. went to load fable mod pakage
  4. and i had the pakage saved onto my desktop
  5. clicked it
  6. then the window disappeared
is it supposed to do that?

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

..No the window's not supposed to disappear. It should take a couple minutes to load, but it shouldn't disappear.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

What window? The window inside Fable Explorer? That may have to disappear I'm not sure. But just wait patiently or you could screw everything up.

R

Rhadiel

let me explain more detailed lol

when i clicked load fable mod package, i then click the pacakge of mazes boots and robe ect. but then after i clicked it, it disapeared

M

Munkkybutt

After messing around I fixed it. Although now i have a big interest in actually having just thunders armor. (wearing the armor while being the cheap white guy instead of the massive cool black guy). I found the thread where it tells about it but , being the noob i am, i dont know how to do it. Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene: Work In Progress => BlueTooth Suits WIPs& It says I need to link it to IVENTORY_TYPE->clothing. I also need to use the xml.def which i also dont know how to use. I dont even know how to get the items in my inventory from there. So if you or anyone else would take the time to explain to a slow individual how do do this?

**By the way this is a post responding to a previous post on the 3rd page**

MattiFS

The Hero of Time
Reaction score

I know it's not on the list but i tried the 2nd summoner mesh and I was wondering if there was a way to fix some of the problems (see screen shots below), if not can someone make me (or direct me to a place with) the armor pieces to equip, please and thank you.

rolling:
09-06-200719-3.jpg
blocking:
09-06-200719-1.jpg
idle:
09-06-200719.jpg

White Balverine

Scourge of Witchwood
Premium
Reaction score

What about a White Balverine? Is it on the list?

OldBoy

Reaction score

MattiFS;96073 said:
I know it's not on the list but i tried the 2nd summoner mesh and I was wondering if there was a way to fix some of the problems (see screen shots below), if not can someone make me (or direct me to a place with) the armor pieces to equip, please and thank you.

rolling:
09-06-200719-3.jpg
blocking:
09-06-200719-1.jpg
idle:
09-06-200719.jpg

(A bit late but: )
Did you also swap the CAppearanceDef?

White Balverine;107231 said:
What about a White Balverine? Is it on the list?

You mean the ID? Don't have it at hand here, but:
If you would swap it's ID and CAppearanceDef, it still wouldn't function very good. If you want to make your hero a balverine, look here.

W

WingedDestiny

Um, I'm kinda new to this prog and modding with Fable Explorer, but I was wondering if it were possible to mix up the parts of meshes? Like many of the human meshes come have various parts. Such as multiple heads, torsos, and bodies seperate of one another. Then only have one mesh where only one of each of these are put together. And I was wondering if its possible to get the other body parts? Erm.. not sure I'm explaining this right.. Like instead of useing all of the 01 parts such as Head 01, Torso 01 and legs 01 would it be possible to use 02 or a mix of the other parts?