• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

You can be your favourite Rival Hero!

jwc2200

Reaction score
Re: You can be your favourite Rival Hero!

chaoslords;181982 said:
its awsome it works but 1 problem my sword is up my butt with my bow lol i look like a ratard with those big horns i gotto take the horns off
The weapon can be hidden when sheathed, OldBoy tells us how here:
Scroll down to Hide weapon when sheathed.

http://forums.projectego.net/new-modding-fable-3352/

There is a way to hide the quiver even if you prefer to use a bow and not a crossbow here:

http://forums.projectego.net/use-bow-without-quiver-7777/

There are a couple of ways to get rid of horns:
http://forums.projectego.net/how-remove-baldness-horns-8127/

Has links to an fmp or two and a way to manually remove horns and stop baldness when max evil.

R

rewasandcookie

i'm not sure how to turn back do i paste my characters id back into the box to turn back?

jwc2200

Reaction score

rewasandcookie;184694 said:
i'm not sure how to turn back do i paste my characters id back into the box to turn back?
Just put the hero id (4299) in instead of a rival hero's id.

I

Im Iron

awesome mod Droded

and people.... read through the thread before asking a question

D

Dezariane

Awesome guide droded *thumbs up*

Dentie

Reaction score

LOL i really like it to be thunder when you do berserk spell you can be like a giant thunder lol
I also founf out that you can be a goblin (i've never seen 1 in game but its cool)

G

Garebear20

Hey i am new to fable moding, and i have both the explorers.
my problem is i changed the hero child to scythe and now that ive done that i cant change it back, i didnt write down the ID number for the child hero and i dont know how to find it, i uninstalled and reinstalled everything and it still comes up as scythe, so if someone could tell me how to fix this or just give me the child hero skin mesh ID that would be awesome, tx

Dentie

Reaction score

Garebear20;189330 said:
Hey i am new to fable moding, and i have both the explorers.
my problem is i changed the hero child to scythe and now that ive done that i cant change it back, i didnt write down the ID number for the child hero and i dont know how to find it, i uninstalled and reinstalled everything and it still comes up as scythe, so if someone could tell me how to fix this or just give me the child hero skin mesh ID that would be awesome, tx

Child hero skin mesh = 4300

P

Paladin29

where can I get Fable explorer

G

Garebear20

thx dentie for the code, now i have another Q for anyone, okay so everything was running smoothly, n i had my mods on bla bla bla. so then after leaving to do whatever, i came back to my fable and changed a couple things in albion explorer, so then when i went to play the game it stopped working right as i get to the scene where maze and you enter the heros guild, and ive uninstalled and reinstalled everything, i even bought the whole game over again and it still stops working everytime i get to that one scene. and yes i deleted the existing files like it tells you to do. so if anyone else has had this problem and can help thatd be great thx

R

Robersei

Hey great mod man, although I am having a bit of trouble. I did everything that you said in the tutorial, and i chose the Jack of Blades model. I started up the game, but when I took of my top armor, my blade seemed to go in between my legs o_O, so I would really like it if someone helped me out here thanks

jwc2200

Reaction score

This is from OldBoy's New to Modding post:

1. Open up FE
2. Under OBJECT go to the weapon you want.
3. Open the CDefs
3. Scroll down untill you see CWeaponDef
4. Open the link to view it
5. Find control byte 9151B4EC (with the words "Link is used with bow" or "Quiver Object" depending on the def.xml you have).
6. Change it's value from -1 to 0
7. Click 'Save changes' and 'Actions' and 'Save Mods and run Fable'

R

riyakahn@yahoo.

someone really needs to make a guide on how to make ur character fight and move like who u make urself look like

R

riyakahn@yahoo.

somebody help cause i am a noobie so yeh it sucks.ive tried myself but im not sure where to start

W

Whatever..

I don't think it's easy, you must change the animate things. :/

jwc2200

Reaction score

Originally Posted by riyakahn@yahoo.
someone really needs to make a guide on how to make ur character fight and move like who u make urself look like

Marcopolo;71642 said:
just thought i might add

if you want to move like your favourite hero you can open their cappearancedef (it should be the second cdef in the creature_ entry) copy the id in the second box then paste that into yuor hero's one, depending on the hero you use it will either make you walk and attack like them or it will confuse the game and you cant walk :p

example, the balverine thing

This may help with animations. It is a place to start, search for animations and forms of the word on this site and try FTLCModScene also:

http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=index&

S

ShadowMancer

hey how do you completely reset your hero mesh? ive reset my body, but i cant seem to do anything about the eyes. i have sycthes eyes. can someone help me?

Q

Questionasker51

Sorry for being such a newbie but I did somewhat the same thing as GareBear.
I changed the "CAppearanceDef" for the Creature_Hero and I forgot it. My only option is to look through and figure out what it is, or ask someone to see what it is supposed to be.
Thanks thanks, and again thanks.