• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

You cant bring me down

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharpy82

Reaction score
will u get the "cant bring me down" achievement if u quickly reload ur game if u do get knocked out??im basically jus goin 2 start a new game and run through it 2 get the achievement

shane states

Reaction score
if your meaning if you get knocked down and before anything saves just reload the game as to where you where knocked down? im not sure, i do know you can see your stats in The Sanctuary

smush-smush

Reaction score
i'm not sure either, but it's so easy to make money, and potions and food are so cheap, just stockpile on them and hopefully this will prevent it

Dbigpimpslapper

Fable Fan
Reaction score
will u get the "cant bring me down" achievement if u quickly reload ur game if u do get knocked out??im basically jus goin 2 start a new game and run through it 2 get the achievement

You can get the achievement, as long as you won't get knocked out this time. :)

sharpy82

Reaction score
yer I meant reload it b4 anything saves.its all good im going through the game again now.cheers.now to work on gettin all the weapons lol

The Rh Factor

Likes shiny objects
Reaction score
When I got knocked out once in the very beginning of the game, I exited to the dashboard real quick before it could save and I got the achievement at the end. I also made sure I had lots of health potions at all times just in case. Good luck!

RSVR85

Reaction score
Potions are a Hero's best friend ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.