• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

You guys know what this means?

Kian_boem98

Reaction score
so on friday in class i was staring into space and i was staring at the trash can and the girl i liked was walking by and she was looking at me while i was staring at the trash can. then later i was staring at the wall and when i looked over i saw her looking at me and smiling while she had her hands on her head. then the next day ‘she said i dont know why he looks at me”

JackofBlades123

Reaction score
so on friday in class i was staring into space and i was staring at the trash can and the girl i liked was walking by and she was looking at me while i was staring at the trash can. then later i was staring at the wall and when i looked over i saw her looking at me and smiling while she had her hands on her head. then the next day ‘she said i dont know why he looks at me”
Well see its probably the fact your staring at her without talking and then staring into thin air mate time to go and talk to her..shocked no one replied to this cruel.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Could have done with some more info on how much you know each other, you have the same interests or just like the look of her? Stuff like this is never cut & dry & each case & individual is different but as people always say "Nothing ventured nothing gained."