• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

You know what I'll never get?

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
On Married with children why, oh why do all these fat women decide to go and get on the show with the only purpose to dress in none-too-flattering outfits and get insulted by Al?

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Indeed. But still, why would you go on television just to be made fun of? It is not like they win a moral victory or anything; they are portrayed in the a horrible way.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Money, money, money. I only watched the show for Leela.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
because no matter how much they're berated on a national scale, Kelly Bundy needs to come on the show every single time to look stupid - and they will always have it better than that.

that actress (cbf to find name) will forever have her teenage self known to the world as the dumb blonde who can't even tell when she's being made fun of. just imagine what that would do to your parents family photo album to anyone they show it to? :lol:

Reaction score
Negative publicity is still publicity, therefore in some people's minds the humiliation is worth it.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
Money and fame. Whether this is money and albeit short lived fame is gotten via a good or bad way, in their eyes it still gets 'em what they want.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the extras like that didn't exactly get super awesome pay.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
Publicity then?

They can tell there friends they'll be on TV, then they can whore attention from them when they're talking about how rude Al was.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Indeed. But still, why would you go on television just to be made fun of? It is not like they win a moral victory or anything; they are portrayed in the a horrible way.

The women probably don't have low self-esteems, and are capable of laughing at themselves and have little to no problem with being the butt of many jokes.

That, and it's their paying job as a background performer.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Everyone has a price right? Isn't that the saying.

L0ki

The Six Gun Caballero
Reaction score
I'm sure a lot of them are comfortable about their weights. It could be that they're just generally happy in life and words of discouragement such as the things Al says aplenty, may not affect them as it would others.

Remember, obese people KNOW they're obese.