• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

You play this too?

Dentie

Reaction score
You play this too?

I havent seen a much threads about Starcraft 2 so i just want to know...

Does anyone have the game and what do you think about it and i want to know your Character name and code my name is : Dentie code : 756

Oh and btw hi everyone long time no see ^^

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Re: You play this too?

long time no see ^_^
i don't have starcraft 2, i just wanted to say hey.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

I used to play the first one a long time ago. All this talk of Starcraft 2 is making me want to play the first one again, and I'll probably grab the second afterward if it ends up happening.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

I used to play the original Starcraft a lot but I lost my copy and haven't had the chance to play it in quite some time. Not to mention the fact that Koreans ruined online play. I'd play Starcraft 2 but I can't afford it nor can my computer handle it. I got the chance to beta test it though.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

i think Tyloric plays starcraft 2, but i could be mistaking him for someone else....

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score

My friend bought it so I might take his 10 day trial card for it.

Dentie

Reaction score

For all the guys who played starcraft 1 and liked it you will certanly like starcraft 2 because the gameplay is the same just another story and some tweaks to the units and some new units.

And cheez: HI!

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Hey Dentie - welcome back! ^_^ I haven't purchased Starcraft 2 yet since I've already got a massive backlog of games to get through, but I'll definitely getting it soon. What do you think of the multiplayer so far?

Dentie

Reaction score

projectego;427622 said:
Hey Dentie - welcome back! ^_^ I haven't purchased Starcraft 2 yet since I've already got a massive backlog of games to get through, but I'll definitely getting it soon. What do you think of the multiplayer so far?

The multiplayer is really good i think ive played over 200 online games now if not more. Sometimes i get really mad at those rushers but every game has a certain type of player to get mad at...

But overal its really good and the storyline is really good to with nice voice acting and cutscenes :D

U should defenitly buy it so we can do 2vs2's online:)