• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

YOUR Fable Character.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
YOUR Fable Character.

Post Pictures of Your Character here!

Or if you don't have a Camera.. Explain in Detail what they look like!

Heres my Character..

MyCharacter.jpg

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Re: YOUR Fable Character.

noice, my guy right now has gold dreadlocks and white and gold and black clothing. how much do 360 webcams cost? i need one so i can post some pics up here.

J

Jedimindtrixxx

well il post my guy if i find a camera, but for now in detail:
hes 100% good/pure, so he has blue eyes, blond hair (ponytail, the chops, the handlebar), he wears all Noble gent's stuff, and the coat/hat are dyed swarthy revenge indigo dye (5 star dye its, well indigo),the coat is opened instead of closed, the shirt is colored black and white (white top part, black bottom part, black noble gents pants, noble gents shoes, he has very, very, VERY faint will lines, cuz i never wanted him to have will lines but my brother was being gai so he put as much points into will as possible, hit me and ran away, so all i could do is remove all spells i had but it still left a faint mark, umm i got a halo, he has super white teeth when he smiles, he has a Daichi on his back (gunna change possibly soon when i find a good enuff weapon to replace it, help on finding one would be appreciated, meaning what types and what augments, etc), and a red dragon in his pocket (same with daichi, might replace but dont know with what). he alternates between monk gloves and killawhite dyed felt-lined carriage gloves. also had Lionhead face/body tattoo. sometimes i take of his hat so you could see his hair, and cuz from some angles the hat and halo look odd.

as i said will post pic when i find camera, prolly soon.
also, he looks cooler than those ugly looking evil/corrupt characters :p

oh yah ur guys hat looks wierd >.> and i dont rly like the will users coat, but thats jsut my opinion

T

thebeastlyboy15

which one o my guys???

well my 'good' guy that im working on now wears all the Will clothing and i think he still has dreads, or that was my evil/good character.... idk though.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

I used the webcam on my Computer to get that Picture! Ha!

Fast7

The Infection/Cure
Reaction score

my guy is 100% evil/corrupted and wearing all highway men stuff with the jacket open and a explores shirt that is black...dreads, and ya

Evil Scarecrow

Da Evilist MaPhucca
Reaction score

Ball head, 100 Evil/Corrupt, Poet Beard, Assasins Top Main Colour Red Letter, Noble Gents Pants Main Color Midnight Black, And Explorer boots, Midnight black with red trim. Also Full will lines & Switching weaps between Master Cleaver & Chopper With Master TUrrent Rifle Or master Flint Lock Pistol. Also my name is Butcha :D

anain12

Reaction score

I can't show a pictures of my character but i can tell you that he's fat. He wears wizard hat, pauper shirt, bandit pants, pauper gloves and cuffed overcoat.

F

fable2rules123

I'm a female, evil/pure, highway mens clothes on.

S

Sparrow16

My fable 2 character is almost 100% good and almost 100% pure i just got the game as some of you may see i will post a pic when he is 100% of good and pure as soon as i can

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Using my cunning and knowledge of horrible, and out-of-date fashions...I styled my current heroine as a VERY stereotypical (at least in my opinion) street thug. She has parted hair dyed Kilowhite ( I dunno why) with the gossamer headwrap, her torso is bare (and I likes it that way, hehehe), she wears monk gloves dyed with greypricot, Highwayman trousers dyed with True Blue (for that Urban jeans look) and Explorer Boots dyed Java (because nothing else looked as good). She has no make-up, but has the clockwork tatts (since they looked the most modern). Also to note, she is "The Decadant" with close to 80% Good and 50-60% Corrupt (she looked better with a grin).

More to come when I feel like bothering with them.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Female Explorer Hair cut, White Hair
Highwaymen Jacket and Hat
Then the Hot Date outfit. Main color Dark Blue, Trim Aqua.
Full good. Bright Will tattoos.

I don't have a camera. :(

L

LoS 017

I have a female character, wears explorer shirt and boots. Shirt is blood letter red and the boots are black, highwayman coat dyed black and carraige gloves dyed black as well. I also wear the highwayman mask (because it looks badass) and my name is queen (that's right lol). I was 100% evil but just for fun I switched to 100% good. But because I bought the shadow temple I can't get my purity up so I'll probably switch back to evil soon.

L

Lady Taesia

I will have to see if i can get a pic of them but my good girl is 100% pure/good she has a pretty halo :D purple pig tails, with the blue will lines all over her...i cant remember what tattoo's she has but she has a face and body tattoo...she is wearing a corset, that i died black and purple, black and purple hot pants, black and purple thigh high boots, and a black and purple jacket...i cant member which jacket i have her in. She uses The Daichi and a master rifle with some augs

My naughty girl is pretty much dressed the same ( i cant help it the look was hawt so i kept it on both, LOL) except she is not wearing the jacket, and she has some horns, 100% evil/corrupt she uses the The Red Dragon pistol and a master sword with some augs, have not been able to get her the Daichi yet :p

My boy is so handsome :) he has the light beard, long hair in the pony tail, it's dark blue, Noble Gent's Jacket and pants, travelers boots ( i think those are it with the knife sticking out the side of the boot) he is shirt less and for now all of his clothes are white, looks pretty cool. and he has tattoos. I just started him a bit ago so he does not have much will lines :D

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Very Nice Characters Everyone! Read them all.. Might actually try some out!

ali1238

would you kindly
Reaction score

Female Charector.

Skinny as possible (0 fat)
0 physique just to make her look good
black Crop top with a white trim
courset dyed black with a white trim
Explorer trouser dyed black with a white trim/ or ho pants dyed black with a white trim
High top boots dyed black with a white trim
long hair dyed blonde
used the daichi and red dragon/ enforcer

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

These are my guys, and girl
n785305971_1640206_4603.jpg
Fearmonger
n785305971_1640207_4905.jpg
Dumpling, AKA...
n785305971_1652695_3147.jpg
Queen

And
n785305971_1640208_5221.jpg
Lionheart

ali1238

would you kindly
Reaction score

Dagzey;237943 said:
These are my guys, and girl
n785305971_1640206_4603.jpg
Fearmonger
n785305971_1640207_4905.jpg
Dumpling, AKA...
n785305971_1652695_3147.jpg
Queen

And
n785305971_1640208_5221.jpg
Lionheart

I like your second and thrid charectors the best. The third one looks like someone outa a sci-fi film I have seen- the name excapes me

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

Dumpling and Queen are the same character

S

Striken7

My male character is 100% Good/Pure. He is bald, no beard or mustache. He has the Lionhead tattoo on the side of his head. He wears an eye-patch, and a highwayman coat with no shirt on underneath (it's an open coat so you can see all the Will lines on his chest/neck). Spire Guard pants and gloves, Explorer boots, everything is dyed white.

My female character is 100% Evil/Corrupt. She has a dark red center part haircut, no makeup. She wears a double belted jacket, vintage vest and shirt combo, felt-lined carriage gloves, Explorer pants and boots, everything dyed black. She doesn't use Will, so has no Will lines.

Both of them are at 0 fat. The male has max physique, female has no physique. Neither of them have been knocked out, so no scars.

Bad pictures below: