• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your Fable II Characters

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
Your Fable II Characters

I have beat Fable II dozens of times. But I deleted them all, and restarted from scratch (because Fable III uses the choices, I redone the story for it).

My first Hero is a Good Male, whom I am now getting Neutral. He wears Pauper clothing, and I hang out in Bowerstone or hunt in Bower Lake. All his choices are GOOD choices.

My second Hero is not complete. It is a Heroine actually, she is Corrupt and Evil. Just the thought of throwing this demon chick in the bed and making love is a whole 'nother story now. Anyway, she wields the Maelstrom. All her choices are EVIL choices.

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
Re: Your Fable II Characters

YEs. That is exactly what I asked.

Blestb

Colour me intrigued
Reaction score

A demonic warrior born from the fires of the underworld, his name venerated in the blood of his fallen foes. He is a virgin mind.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

I have had a total of 9 characters throughout my entire time of playing Fable II. I had to delete some savegames in the meantime, but hey, it's worth it. My current character is pretty much a spellcaster, titled King, who had gone through two sex changes. He also wears a pretty set of underclothing and as coat, the Highrollers' one, dyed bordeaux. Somehow my character isn't that appealing anymore, but err... it'll have to do I guess. Seeing as, as aforementioned, choices from Fable II are taken into account when playing Fable III, I'd like to have this character as virtuous as possible. I somehow always love to be such.

Second characters either end up neutral, or just blatantly evil.

MrNoob

Reaver's Fanatic
Premium
Reaction score

I've played the game 17 times, but only concentrated on endgame stuff on my favorite. A good/pure Gunslinger Heroine. Brodican armor (from KHI) and a High Rollers Coat. Does everything just for the sake of good, except for the fact that she married about 6 times and widowed herself 4 of those times. I turned physique down because she looked like a bear with a sword with it up, so now she actually looks somewhat attractive

gooch

Reaction score

my latest character is complatly pure but is trying to better his reputation after having a brawl with a guard because of a trespassing incident, maby afew died..(37 guards + 4 townsfolk).now hes being good but some times returns back to his bad nature.

cloths-
makeup: phycotic clown
headgear: whichhunters hat
coat: highwaymans coat (primary:dark red, secondary: black)
top: ...the one with 3 buttons down the left side....(primary:dark red, secondary: black)
bottom: biker gang bottoms (black)
gloves : assassin gloves (dark Red)
mask: eye patch

handsdown65

A Smart Fella
Reaction score

My character looks and acts like Bill the Butcher off Gangs of New York :D
epic.

Tophat, red Cuffed Overcoat, Noble Gent's Shirt died red - frilly bit left white, Classic Chequered Pants died two different shades of brown, Noble Gen'ts Boots, Carriage Driver's gloves, big moustache, unkempt hair...

Also called 'Butcher' :D

The Fable Nerd

Reaction score

My Character Is The Walker Albion Ranger.

- Ginger Hair
- Brown Highwaymans Coat
- White Noble Gents Shirt
- K Knight Bottoms
- K Knight Boots

Named - The Bounty Hunter :p

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score
dsc00098yf.jpg

One minute she looks like this
dsc00099ty.jpg

Then this!

Izzy Stizzlebonk

ฉันรักคุกกี้.
Reaction score
My character is like the real life me: A rifle collecting, pie eating, chubby man.