• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

your fault(s)

N

Negabin

your fault(s)

i've noticed quizes asking,i won't do that crap cause they aren't accurate.
i'm jsut gunna ask,what faults do you guys have?

my fault is i crave power,and strive for an over-all superiority over everyone else,and in the past,when i had a goal,no-one ever stopped me from reaching it,and they never will,i can come across rude,and they mistake me for a bully,but that is not the case,bully's are retards thaat got held back five grades so they are bigger than everyone,if you anger me,make no mistake,i will find you,and i WILL get away with it.so to sum it up my fault is anger and malice.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: your fault(s)

I'm too sexy for my shirt. Keeps ripping.

D

Darg

I have a tendency to generally just fight The Man way too much, and it's been getting me in deep crap lately. Not too pretty, really. You try arguing with your vice principal over freedom of speech and creativity and see just how well it goes... :getlost:

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Negabin;144664 said:
i've noticed quizes asking,i won't do that crap cause they aren't accurate.

They're not supposed to be accurate, they're supposed to be because I'm bored :p :lol:

H

Hexadecimal

Tsuyu;144681 said:
I'm too sexy for my shirt. Keeps ripping.

I am also too sexy for my shirt... a sexiness that obviously cannot be contained :ninja:

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

They're called breasts lol, it had to be said...my fault would be that I ...uh...uhmm...I hate chavs/jocks but hardly a fault so uh, I would prefer to powerful (not political but actually powerful like make folk explode) than loved.

Devalion

Glittering Generality.
Reaction score

I am too objective, and I have zero tolerance for stupidity and laziness. This makes me a very fun person to try to learn things from.

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

"IF YA HAVING GIRL PROBLEMS I FEEL BAD FOR YA SON, BUT I GOT 99 PROBLEMS AND A GIRL AINT ONE! HIT ME!" - Jay-Z

I think one of my faults is think I'm soooo awesome. I'm also way too into girls. :)

Devalion

Glittering Generality.
Reaction score

Just watch out for the little bundle of joy on your doorstep. You don't want that when you aren't ready for it yet.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Or multiple bundles of joy - depending on just how many girls you got going on...:ninja: Wouldn't want to be footing that bill, that's for sure...

I've got loads of faults - everyone has - but my major one would probably be my extremely violent and vicious temper. But I've not lost it for a looooong time and I have an even longer fuse, so it's kind of a fault which is under control.

Other than that I'm too damn nice - I let people get away with saying a lot that they shouldn't get away with - but it just proves I'm the better person :D