• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your favourite region?

anain12

Reaction score
Your favourite region?

Mine is Oakfield. I love the green trees and all the nice people and houses. ^_^

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Your favourite region?

I like Brightwood and Bower Lake. So explorable.

P

puppiesinspace

Oakfield, serenity farm (the demon door house in oakfield) Its beautiful!

W

Wolfie

^ agree completely.Me and my wife are so happy ^_^. I haven't even seen all the regions yet but i just know oakfeild is my favorite.

Caboose

Immortal Warrior
Reaction score

I like The Demon Door Farm and Brightwood... something about Giles' Farm and Hobbes running round just turns me on!

S

Shadowbane

The second I first set eyes on Oakfield...I was honestly transfixed, gobsmacked even. The place is just brimming with beauty, charm and complete serenity that is unlike anything I've seen in a game. It's just breathtakingly awe-inspiring, and I know I'm throwing in a lot of buzz words but words cant do this place justice, it truly needs to be seen to be believed.

The Bowerstone Cemetery is a pretty nice place once you rid it of its only defilement, namely the Hollow Men who I can't stand. The Graveyard Mansion area was quite beautiful, I wonder if you can own that, would be an ideal place for me not sure my family would approve though if I ever got one, I mean living in a graveyard doesn't sound very romantic or the least bit pleasant. But sod them, If they can't adapt to my strange tastes then they can bugger off, it's no skin off my nose.

F

Freighter

thread revived

yeah oakfield is so awesome! especially after travelling through rookridge all night with the rain storm and stepping foot in the first golden fields of oakfield, hearing the peaceful music and running through the grass with the sun dazzling your halo. oakfield is the best, that's the only reason why i don't wanna play evil side fable2.

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score

I love Bloodstone, Run around shoot everyone and not get in trouble ^^

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

I like Oakfield from Fable 2 and Oakvaille from Fable 1.