• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your First Day with Fable 2 *NO SPOILERS*

Velez

Demonic War Lord
Reaction score
Your First Day with Fable 2 *NO SPOILERS*

I just want to know how everyone feels about the game so far, without spoiling anything for the others who don't have it yet.

I got it at midnight, played till 8am, slept, had to step out of the house for a while, came back and played again from 7pm to 7am this morning. So I totaled about 20 hours of gameplay so far. And I think I'm only about 2 thirds done with the storyline if not less. But so far I think the game is AMAZING. What I love most though is the world itself. When I first started playing and felt the depth and size of the world, it was overwhelming. I thought, "Damn, I think they made the world TOO big and TOO detailed." I felt that if I didn't explore every square foot of the world I would miss something. But no, once you get into it your realize that everything is extremely well placed. From audio cues to your extremely helpful dog the odds of you mssing something are slim, unless you blatantly ignore them. Of course that isn't to say that everything is obvious. There are places that you truely have to search for. And that's just my thoughts on the scope of the game at my current placement. I actually should be working on a flyer for work right now though so I can hurry up and keep playing Fable 2. I will write up a full review tomorrow night most likely, I should have finished the story by then...

But go ahead, post your thoughts.

Dentie

Reaction score
Re: Your First Day with Fable 2 *NO SPOILERS*

NOT FAIR HAVENT GOT IT YET CANT YOU MAKE THIS THREAD ON FRIDAY!!!

lolz im not mad at you i just needed to say that :p

oh and thnsx for the nice info +rep

kilaelya

Lionheart
Reaction score
Re: Your First Day with Fable 2 *NO SPOILERS*

I'm addicted. Played until 5AM when I start work at 8AM.

Must... own... everything!

I really enjoy this game. It great how much larger the maps feel as compared to the original. I too was first overwhelmed by it! The only hard parts have been dealing with the slight changes between this game and the previous. I don't know how many times I tried to use my guild seal to port back. I also have to admit I originally was disappointed with how little spells there are. I enjoy being able to play a female (I am one IRL), but I wish she wasn't so huge with higher levels of physique (she is gigantic!). o_O