• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
Who is your Hero? What does he look like? What is his Strength, Stature, or Magical Aura? Is he Good or Evil? What is your melee weapon called, and what does it look like? What about your ranged weapon? What is your favorite spell combo?

Khalin

Reaction score
Hm, well it's unfortunate that this topic didn't get any attention, though I think that's because there's already a topic similar to this elsewhere. Anyways, I'll post my hero for the fun of it [and I'm in a very forum-posting mood right now].

Here are a couple looks I've come up with for my hero:

fable-3-3.jpg
fable-3-2.jpg
fable-3-1.jpg

fable-3-11.jpg
fable-3-10.jpg
fable-3-9.jpg

Strength, Status and Magical Aura were all maxed out. My hero weapons sadly aren't worth mentioning because I got the lamest upgrades on them. I keep him mostly good, about 3/4 towards filling the morality bar. I don't like it to get too high because I dislike how it looks since being fully good makes your skin glow a tad.

Lydia777

Proud Spammer of Will
Reaction score
photo11.jpg
photo211.jpg
Crappy quality, I know.

Anyways, this is my current hero. Believe it or not, she's not evil. She just likes to...smirk evilly a lot.

Her good morality is all the way to the limit, she's got four stars on Will (her primary attack which caused her very, VERY pale skin >_>), three stars on Strength and zero stars for Skill. The only corruption she did was have Elliot dump Linda, refuse a budget increase on guard benefits, jack up the rent on all the expensive places ****ing off both the Bowerstone Market and Millfields populations combined, stealing from the Treasury (mind you, she brought it all back with interest to boot), and ****ing off Reaver because she never chooses his proposals so far, forcing him to do good in the world for once.

She has two biological kids in the castle with Elliot and two adopted children in Brightwall, the latter of which is currently being raised by a male nanny (go figure). She's a terrible shot and rarely uses her sword unless she absolutely has to, and even then she sucks at it. Will is her primary strength---her personal favorite spellweave combination being Blades and Vortex. (A tornado of impaling objects...gotta love it.)

I coined her as the Princess/Omega Supreme Queen Lydia. (Logan and Lydia---both start with the same letter. Hey, it can happen.)

Weapons: The upgrades suck. I got a bleeding bust of a hobbe (Balverine? Someone told me it's supposed to be a Balverine) on the blade. You can't get any worse than that. I bought the Casanova, renamed it a cool name like, The Archon Seal, and left it as that. Don't get me started on the downgraded ranged weapons I have because I rarely ever used them.

I had an awesome evil prince somewhere. I'll have to dredge it up.

tjbyrum1

Reaction score
photo11.jpg
photo211.jpg

She looks pretty good, then again that may be stemmed from my peculiar fetishes I have with women of 'evil' appearance. Nonetheless, good job.

Everytime I attempt to create a great looking person in any game, I always end up saying "This looks terrible". Tear them down, build them back up, only to repeat the process.

[Insert Sad Emo Face Here]

Lydia777

Proud Spammer of Will
Reaction score
I feel you, bro. I was practically pulling my hair out when my Fable 1 hero turned 50---scars and wrinkles all over his face. Good God.

Her evil look was purely on accident. The overcompensation on Will turned her skin very pale and having a good morality made her glow---couple it with a good bit of make-up and she was pretty damn scary-hot to look at.

So, what's your character like?

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
I finally got around to taking pictures of my Heroes and their weapons. They were all taken with my new itouch, which surprisingly has better picture quality than my digital camera. Go figure.

These first two are my 100% complete good and evil characters. On both of these characters, I've completed every quest, collected every legendary weapon, silver key, Auroran flower, Brightwall Academy book, destroyed every gnome, opened every chest on the Road to Rule, etc. They both use their swords and rifles much more than their hammers and pistols, and for spells, my evil character mostly uses a weaved Fireball and Blades spell, while my good character uses a weaved Shock and Vortex spell.

Here's my evil character:

img0091fb.jpg

img0092zz.jpg

img0093ah.jpg

img0097ww.jpg

img0098ty.jpg

His weapons:

Triumph of Evil
img0099bc.jpg

The Tyrant
img0100xo.jpg

The Malevolence
img0101sg.jpg

Black Fire
img0102sg.jpg

And here's my good character:

img0103d.jpg

img0104wo.jpg

img0105xa.jpg

img0107m.jpg

img0113flk.jpg

His weapons:

The Tyrant Smasher
img0114cf.jpg

The Benevolence
img0115zs.jpg

The Fire Shot
img0116g.jpg

The Steel Balvarine
img0118ye.jpg

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
I have to make a second post here because of the image limit per post. :lol:

This next character is a balvarine hunter. He uses a pistol specially morphed as a balvarine hunting pistol, but nothing else. In retrospect, I should have upgraded his strength and had him use the Wolfsbane as well, but whatever. His pistol is called Silver Nitrate. It has the elegant grip (it's silver colored, and silver is the balvarine's weakness), the balvarine barrel, silver coloring (again, because silver is the balvarine's weakness), and a blood-soaked aura from killing balvarines. His alignment is good.

img0119ev.jpg

img0120gx.jpg

img0121be.jpg

img0124ox.jpg

img0127sc.jpg

This next character was my first ever female character. She was centered around The Absolver, which was the only weapon she used, and she was roughly modeled after Hammer from Fable 2. Needless to say, her alignment was good, like Hammer.

img0080nm.jpg

img0079hp.jpg

img0085ee.jpg

img0084qn.jpg

img0083bs.jpg

img0088xm.jpg

And here is her fully upgraded Absolver:

img0086i.jpg

img0087v.jpg

If this thread is still active when I finish my next character, I will post pictures and a description of him as well.

tjbyrum1

Reaction score
My characters suck. I switch out between a lightly shaded blue Warrior Armor, or a red Dweller Suit, or I try to go for the British Soldier look with Red Elegant Prince upper body, and white trousers with black boots.

I am unhappy with the glow of my body, but I will kill some people later on to make it go away. >:)

I have white angel wings on one account, and black demon wings on the other. Both have the full beard facial hair, and the normal generic hair form the beginning.

I cannot make a custom character worth a ****,

Khalin

Reaction score
I am unhappy with the glow of my body, but I will kill some people later on to make it go away. >:)
That takes too long. You lose morality faster if you withdraw 2-3 mil from the kingdom treasury [no joke].

tjbyrum1

Reaction score
That takes too long. You lose morality faster if you withdraw 2-3 mil from the kingdom treasury [no joke].

I didn't bother.

Too late! I already did it.

Saelor

Tatted Bitch
Reaction score
Can you change hairstyles??? Just wondering..haha

Saelor

Tatted Bitch
Reaction score
The name made me giggle when I read it at first. I notice you're new, welcome to the forums!

Thanks :) And I will probably change that based on what mood I am in. I feel like a bitch right now...and I happen to be tatted up. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.