• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your Idea on gas prices.

Adam

Mass Effect Bruiser
Reaction score
Your Idea on gas prices.

In my opinion gas prices are way to high. The govt. says that we are running out of Crude Oil, but I bet its just a conspiricy to get our cash. What do you think?

S

Solus

Re: Your Idea on gas prices.

Gas could be $1.00 for all I know, I haven't been able to drive for months because I fell of a roof and fractured my leg and spine :lol:

What is the price of gas these days?? :unsure:

Adam

Mass Effect Bruiser
Reaction score

$3.00 in Southern Kentucky.

S

Solus

Adam;142733 said:
$3.00 in Southern Kentucky.

Ouch... Maybe not being able to drive is a good thing. :lol:

I doubt that it is a conspiracy, though. There was only so much to begin with, i'm surprised that it lasted this long. Soon everyone be using alternative fuel sources, so high prices should not be a problem for too much longer... As long as they make a Mustang that uses alt. fuels, I will be happy! :lol:

D

Dr_PsychoMW

Gas Prices can kiss my :ninja:

H

Hexadecimal

I love the recent gas prices... as a major oil producer our nation's economy soars when oil prices rise
plus, it encourages everyone to look to more fuel efficient and environmentally conscious methods when they can't afford it anymore

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Always as expensive as a gold plated pyramid here.

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

Yes, they are to high. Do they really have that much gas left? What are we Americans suppose to do when it runs out? My thought about that is do what some Germans do and live where they work. Sounds like a good idea to me.

Z

Zingo

Im with Hex!
In sweden, if you buy a car that use climate-neutral fuel you get something like 20% off the tax for the car. For three years!

Gas should be made illegal...

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

Hexadecimal;142789 said:
I love the recent gas prices... as a major oil producer our nation's economy soars when oil prices rise
plus, it encourages everyone to look to more fuel efficient and environmentally conscious methods when they can't afford it anymore

.... hippie. :lol: :tongue:

P

Poppycock

defiantly conspiracy money. we make a fake excuse for war. we say were low on gas. charge Americans out the butt. destroy 3rd world countries and take their natural resources.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Down in the South East my sister says it's over £1.03 per litre...I haven't seen it lower than £0.96 for a long time around here...

But then I don't drive and with my health I probably never will, so it really doesn't affect me so much now. Although if they start upping train prices and bus prices as a result then it will start to annoy me...

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Angel;142864 said:
Down in the South East my sister says it's over £1.03 per litre...I haven't seen it lower than £0.96 for a long time around here...

But then I don't drive and with my health I probably never will, so it really doesn't affect me so much now. Although if they start upping train prices and bus prices as a result then it will start to annoy me...

And I thought we have high gas prices. I guess we`re not in the worst situation here.
1l costs about 13-14 EEK.

£1 ~ 25 EEK

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Petrol prices are go from between $1.20 per litre to $1.50.

How did America's oil get under Iraq anyway?

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

Arseface;142881 said:
Petrol prices are go from between $1.20 per litre to $1.50.

How come it is cheaper over there? It is because of the war? And we Americans are sneaky about what we do.

H

Hexadecimal

Arseface;142881 said:

:lol: most of America's oil doesn't come from there, it comes from here, so it doesn't have to :p

... though that does make me nervous sometimes x_x

Triz;142883 said:
How come it is cheaper over there? It is because of the war? And we Americans are sneaky about what we do.

cheaper than America? I don't know that it is, America just doesn't charge by the litre so it looks more expensive...

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I can't really say I care. It's not worth feeling bad about. I am glad I've gone from filling up 2-3 times a week to filling up once every 2-3 weeks :w00t:

Amanda

I'M DE WEEEEINER!
Reaction score

Triz;142809 said:
Yes, they are to high. Do they really have that much gas left? What are we Americans suppose to do when it runs out? My thought about that is do what some Germans do and live where they work. Sounds like a good idea to me.

I did a research paper on alternative energy sources about six months ago and I found that China uses way more oil and coal than Americans do.

Adam

Mass Effect Bruiser
Reaction score

Hexadecimal;142789 said:
Speeking of Enviromentaly Cautious i read something that talk about a hydrogen highway being built in Norway. it sound like the start of an enviromental revalution., According to scientist the industrial revolution abosolutely devestated the enviroment.^_^

sijli

Fable player
Reaction score

on the gas its alot lower here in sweden than in USA