• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Youtube Videos

ali1238

would you kindly
Reaction score
Youtube Videos

I am having issues embedding youtube videos on this site or does it just not work on this forum? If not I would reccommed there be some way to allow it.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Youtube Videos

I object, I feel it would clutter pages up and cause pages to load at an increasingly slower rate. I feel there is also no point to embedding them in the first place as it's one click to watch the video whether it's a link or an embedded video.

B

Blue Will

I agree with droded, the pages will load incredibly slow, some already do. Stick with links the YouTube website.

:ninja:

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I think they were disabled for the reasons "The droded" mentioned and also to prevent issues with some spamers.

ali1238

would you kindly
Reaction score

Albion Knight;206352 said:
I think they were disabled for the reasons "The droded" mentioned and also to prevent issues with some spamers.

Oh ok. I thought it kinda looks more aestically pleasing when used in certain ways. How about this then, you need to be above a certain post limit to be able to embed links or would it require extra plugins for te forum?