• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable TLC -> Skyrim Porting?

Tex353

Heavy Modder
Reaction score
Hey, so what I'm trying to do is port weapons and armor from Fable TLC to Skyrim to make a mod pack for Nexus Mods and also for my own personal enjoyment, but I have no clue where to start. I've modded Fable before, but I don't know how to actually take weapons and armor from Fable and put them in Skyrim. The Creation Kit seems to be very different from ShadowNet and FableExplorer. I've found a guide to port from Skyrim to Fable, but that's literally the opposite of what I'm looking for, and it doesn't provide me with any help. I'm hoping someone here can?

Thanks

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Only person I can think of who might be able to help is @Keshire but haven't seen him around for a while.

ByronT

Your health is low.
Reaction score
I'm trying to do something similar to this, except with Oblivion and basically the landscape, buildings, etc. of TLC/Anniversary. I've already nearly finished Oakvale and am getting along with Bowerstone. However in my travels I have seen a number of Fable weapon mods on the Steam workshop, as well as the Plate armour, which I am currently wearing in game (Skyrim).

Unfortunately I cannot post links to the Steam workshop mods due to lack of posts but google is most certainly your pal on this occasion ;)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I'm trying to do something similar to this, except with Oblivion and basically the landscape, buildings, etc. of TLC/Anniversary. I've already nearly finished Oakvale and am getting along with Bowerstone. However in my travels I have seen a number of Fable weapon mods on the Steam workshop, as well as the Plate armour, which I am currently wearing in game (Skyrim).

Unfortunately I cannot post links to the Steam workshop mods due to lack of posts but google is most certainly your pal on this occasion ;)

If you send them to me via PM I can post them for you until you have enough posts if you wish.