• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Shadowfiend
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm assuming you're pretty well versed when it comes to matters involving Fable, and well, to be honest, I've been having some issues recently. I read on the forums here, if you block and flourish a bunch, your sword basically turns into a broadsword of sorts. But, in my attempts to do so, I've gotten extremely frustrated by the constant flourish interrupting. Its almost impossible to get them off, any suggestions?
    Shadowfiend
    Shadowfiend
    I'm sorry to say the weapon morph you're talking about is a myth. Swords do not get longer/thicker by using flourish attacks. The length of a sword is entirely dependent on which hilt morph you get for your sword, and even then the sword won't really be all that much longer or shorter. The cutlass hilts (Bone & Ornate) have slightly shorter blades than the cross-guard hilts (Arcane & Elegant.)
    Shadowfiend
    Shadowfiend
    On another note-- fighting with flourishes is all about moments of opportunity. Generally you'll need to attack your opponent until they start blocking and then quickly loose a flourish to break their guard. This doesn't always work, however, and usually you're better off sticking to normal attacks and blocks of your own.
    Charging up a flourish -does- work great against standard crowds of Hollow Men.
    T
    the scorge augment is in the maelstrom its a sword you get when you do the temple of shadows quest it has black demon lookin stuff when it is equiped all around it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…