• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Arseface
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, no. I'm just so overpowering that I need someone who can handle it...

And this conversation is going downhill so fast it's probably discovered a new method of propulsion. RUN AWAY.
    Which explains all the girls giving you dirty looks and slaps to the face whenever you go out barhopping.

Neither am I, but you don't see that stopping me, now do you?
    Hey, I like a girl who knows how to handle an offensive weapon. I mean, you wouldn't want a novice handling yours, would you?

Plus, the fact that a "fit" woman could beat you up implies that you are, indeed, a pansy*.

*Initially it was going to be another word beginning with p, and ending in sy, but I decided that would be overly cruel/
    Pansy. Hell, that's the nice thing about watching my sister's games. Some of her teammates have really nice asses...

And now that her teammates are all 17, I don't feel vaguely like a pedophile!
    They aren't really professional, but MMM, are those softball players hot.

I guessed that, but yeah, it's preyy odd.
    And a big, thick offensive weapon it is, too. Unlike the offensive weapon of certain other athletes.

Yeah, that's pretty bad. Is it just me or does the one on the right look like a stylized pair of tits?
    I was going to say that yours reminded me of a really cheap softball jersey, but considering your competition, I'd say you come out on top.

Hey, be nice to the poor Texans. At least get the name right. Houston Astros.
    It probably was. The time difference is what, 13 hours? It was sometime between 11 and 12 at night, if I had to guess, so was the game at noon, 1:00, somewhere in there?

And yep, that's the one I saw. The blue team, anyway. Didn't get a good look at the brown.

Seriously, though, my football team sometimes gets trash talk for OUR jerseys.

clinton-portis-team-color-washington-redskins-nfl-premier-jersey-3140973.jpg

I think ours are awesome, but those Hawthorne guys? Those were UGLY. Hell, they were worse than the '70s-era baseball uniforms.

houston-astros-uniform.jpg
    Does your team wear unattractive brown uniforms or blue ones? My dad was channel surfing late last night and paused briefly on the channel that plays Aussie football. I heard your team's name before he changed the channel.

Also, I thought you'd appreciate this. Not really, no.
    How dissapointing.

Hey, the Caps are the only decent sports team we have around here. I'd much rather watch it than the Skins losing again. Well, no, I wouldn't. And I'm going to ignore the basketball comment. Same thing with soccer. DC United is pretty good. Obviously, we can only be good at sports no one cares about.
    Speaking of your team, are you a rich snob, usually of Italian background? Possibly have mafia connections?

So is curling, though, and you don't see me watching that, now do you? Okay, bad example. Hockey and soccer are both more "flowing." Basketball is a HELL of a lot more "flowing." Most sports are. That doesn't mean that I actually watch them, though.

Also, I will now base all my opinions of Aussie sports on TVTropes. Better than developing my own.
    Given that I was watching it and doing my calc homework at the same time, I can honestly say that I enjoyed it more than anything else at the moment.

It wasn't exactly bad, or anything, but... [shrug]. I watch football games and the occasional baseball game, when I care about the teams playing. But even hockey, basketball, and soccer, which are fairly to slightly popular pro sports here, I don't care much. When it's somebody else's team, in a sport we don't play here? It's a "who cares" kinda situation.
    I see...

I wouldn't know. I honestly only went to the channel to irritate my dad (he'd been channel surfing rather than actually watching one thing, so, I chose one thing.). It started in the middle somewhere, and all the commercials were for some... MhZ network or something, advertising Al Jazeera and some other foreign stations.
    Was that a recent game, d'you think, or a rerun? Any idea?

Er... like I said, still weird as ****. You can only score if you punt it in? And... you can score in the three spaces between posts?

And you have a tipoff like basketball?
    I just saw one player grab the nipples of a player on the other team during a pause in play. Um...
    Haven't managed to catch the teams. One's black and red, and the other is white with black and gold and what seems to be a bird on their jersey. WCE and ESS? Who's abbreviated that way? WCE is winning 41 to 32 with about 17:00 left in the 2nd. 2nd quartet, probable.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…