• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Relinquished Reality
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "Last edited by Relinquished Reality; 2 Hours Ago at 07:47 PM. Reason: because people throw stuff at you if you double post."

I lol'd at that.
    Notification: If you want something new in Sean's Fable Trivia send me a PM leaving feedback. :) All users who leave feedback will get rep.
    Nah, not weirded out at all there, mate. I'll admit that I was never involved in any 'bathroom clubs' - I'm not taking the mick by the way, I think what you did was pretty cool - but I did get up to some dodgy things in my time.. oh yeah.

I had a quick peek at your webby and I must say: Very sexy! I really like the design. Do give me a shout when you've got that gallery up! I'd love to have a look at some pics.
    No worries! I had a game trying to find out about it back when I got my first website. I couldn't even think what the hell to search for! "Err.. little pic thingy what goes next to the URL?"

Proper noob, me. ^_^

What's your website by the way? I'd love to have a gander!
    Hi mate!

Crap. Sorry! I've had quite a few profile messages today and I have no idea how I managed to overlook yours.

First off: Fellow Chrome user. Have some rep from me. ;)

Second: It's called a favicon and there's tons of tutorials on the web as to how to make them. You basically just need to make a 16x16 graphic, save it as jpeg, gif or png, and upload it to favicon.co.uk - which in turn will spit out the same image you upload but change it to a .ico extension and it will then be ready to be used as a favicon.
    I watched seasons 1 - 5 in the space of 2 months. After the season finale, I went on to the next season straight away. I feel sorry for the people who had to wait 8 - 9 months.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…