• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Shadowtree
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes I find it amazingly fun~ I wish my cat could do that. Keep me entertained. Haha~
    F
    I see well goodluck on getting the expansion haha. It's really fun with the extra creatures and especially the madgod sheogorath (;
    F
    Yeah they should of made it like underwater xD. Do you have the expansion shivering isles?
    F
    Yeah that's fun too :x You know they created the thieves guild hideout at waterfront right :p
    F
    Lol i prefer the thieves guild too. Especially the last quest xD.
    F
    I play as a altmer And Redguards :) Only because of there abilitys. My favorite town is Bruma just because of the snow. :p
    F
    So what's your race on oblivion? o:
    F
    You're the first girl that i know that plays oblivion like me! We're like twins D:
    If you have any problems (i noticed you had problems with your sig) just ask a member of staff (either me, ProjectEgo, Angel, Tsuyu, or Gikoku). We will be happy to assist you.
    Well sure young man. Click on options at the top of the page (you know just under those four people at the top), then go to Edit Signature under the "Your control panel".
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…