• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

MissAlbion89
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yea i like Light too she's the Kewl chick you know? lol but yes! I heart Fang she is so determined and BADASS. I even made a sig of her XD. are you playing FFXIII later?
    Adamantoise are not easy but i think youre in for a big surprise when you get done most of the missions :p who is your favorite Character?
    Oh, right. Well, even if I played evil, I would still have more respect for my friends than my evil ideals, so you won't have to worry about that, uhh, C. ;)
    Yea i have finished the game many times and made the "perfect" team (you could say) :p Why are you spending so much time walking around (or riding a chicken :p) ?

btw, add me on xbl, iam gonna be on playing some FFXIII or Fable II. gt = toA NEBILIM
    Hmm, oddly enough, I most often start of a little good, then go evil, then become good, when I finished the story. :p But maybe I should decide to play the story good, then end up evil. xD
    I may actually do that, now that I think about it.
    the superstar trophy is when you get a 5-star rating vs the final boss and you get a VERY nice Lightning theme for your xbox/ps3 :) Btw where are you in the story?

I am using Fang, Lightning, and Vanille.
    haha really? you didnt get superstar yet? you get the lightning theme if you do. who are you using?
    All I can say is. ''yay''. No wait, I mean, THAT'S SO OMFGAWESOMETASTIC UNBELIEVABLY EPICNESS CAN'T WAIT TO CO-OP WITH YOU 2 MONTHS ARE JUST TOO DAMN LONG!!! ...eheh.
    A little overenthusiastic, but that should sum it up. =|
    F
    Hello, Claire Welcome to the forums! Sorry for the late welcome ):
    Darn, then I'll have to fight for someone else's love. =/
    Never mind, co-oping is good enough. ^_^
    Haha! I knew you'd say Fable III. I don't know... if I'm real lucky, I can get a PS3 AND the LE of Fable III.
    Yeah, you ARE cool. ;) Oh, I'm about to (try to) pre-order Fable III! =D If there are still some available, that is. =/ Co-op! If you played a guy we could have babies. xD

Never mind. >_>
    Oh my animal crossing? haha. I dont realy like that type of game i love lost oddessey thought its one of the best games ive played i recomend that if you like final fantasy its so much fun its like ff :)
    Im not a fan of final fansaty myself i dont like it :L :) but i like games like fallout, oblivion, morrowind, :) i like Metal gear solid 2 thought my fav game althought very very old i have it on pc :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…