• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Walker
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So I heard rumors that America has been invaded by lots and lots of snow. Is it true?
    Walker
    Walker
    But South Carolina into North Carolina was a MESS. Freezing rain rather than snow, but they didn't have enough salt on the roads, so the roads were getting covered in ice (especially the bridges,) and they'd had a bit of snow, so there was snow AND ice, and it was freaky and a mess.
    Walker
    Walker
    Then we hit the North Carolina border and the roads almost immediately cleared up, leading me to the conclusion that South Carolina Sucks.

And yeah, Maryland got some snow, but we were right on the fringe of one big storm to the north, and one big storm to the south, and didn't really get much.
    Walker
    Walker
    [takes a deep breath] And that wall of text is what you get when I start talking about snow.
    THRRRRIIIIIFFFFT!

You read books, right? Are you aware of the one they call Raymond E. Feist?
    Arseface
    Arseface
    Bordeaux*

**** the French
    Walker
    Walker
    I literally laughed out loud there. I want you to know that.

True, it might be because it's 12:01 AM and I've spent the last several hours screaming at LexisNexis, Factiva, opensource.gov, and assorted past interns of the people who I am interning with, all of whom I've decided are ****ing morons. But still. I laughed.
    Arseface
    Arseface
    Happy to help.
    Damn straight, Roller Coaster Tycoon is the coolest game ever. The first one anyway...

See, I had One, Two, AND Three... well I LOVE One, so I play it more than anything. 11 years old right? Damn, ****ing funny as a ****head.

Greatest game ever! Maybe.
    Reactions: Sephiroxas
    Walker
    Walker
    So what I said was accurate, thankyewveramuch.

Quite a gap right there.
    T
    tjbyrum1
    Heh, oh well. Sure, I guess accurate.

RoN will take some time for me to get better at.

I am use to AoE strategies. Hell, with 50 people I can kill 1000 enemy troops - draining them of resources and have zero casualties, and I have even forced someone to resign - without even stepping foot into their 'land'.
    Walker
    Walker
    I was never all that good at those games. I enjoyed them, but against anyone who was actually good at them, I got my head handed to me.
    WALKER! Have you seen Field of Dreams? It was on last night, and I thought I'd start up a baseball related discussion, using it as a trigger.

Now go!
    Arseface
    Arseface
    It's different for cricket, though. You only generally play one or two teams a Summer. The Ashes series (for instance) goes from mid November, to mid Januray, giving fans a lot of time to think about the opposition teams.
    Arseface
    Arseface
    And the actual cricket season generally goes into late February.
    Walker
    Walker
    I'm sure you're absolutely right.
    WALKER! I just realised, that when we have arguments, we'll only ruin one of our pages!
    Arseface
    Arseface
    And why would you think that?
    Arseface
    Arseface
    And why would you think that?
    Walker
    Walker
    On the plus side, I think that F3 will have more visual resmblance to F2... maybe.

You doubleposted that on purpose. To believe anything else would the height of delusion. Bastard.

At least it collapses our overlong chain of comments.
    Ah yes, " you're". I have a habit of being sloppy and always using "your". Also, I have a habit of spelling "maybe" as "mabey". WTF? But I capitalize sentences now! See, I'm lernding.
    Walker
    Walker
    I'm proud that you're learning, but the next time I see you misspell maybe like that, I'll... I don't know, make a stupid pun about a Bey from Massachusetts?

Also, apparently there's no "View Conversation" function, but there IS a "comment" function. Which is... easier to keep track of a conversation with, I guess.
    Oh no no no, its all very clean and tidy. Tidiness! We must have tidiness. Your being tidy, right? Oh yes, walking, very tidy that. Good tidy Walker.
    TJ Griffin? That unit no longer functions. Whats left of it is burried in the back yard, your free to take what you want from it. Whatever the dog hasn't gotten to anyway.

There is no TJ, only Hayduke.
    the comma just happens to be a very close and personal friend of mine, and i won't hesitate to back him up. the apostrophe i have mixed feelings with. even if you know all of the times to use him it's so easy to type the wrong one out of habit.
    the comma, as an important mark when it comes to not only reading text, but understanding it, is one of the greatest friends one can have as a writer.
    ok, fine. :(
    it is neighbors with my good, mr. comma, who unfortunately is often overly abused by the less grammatically inept writer both in cyber space and IRL.
    SHUT UP AND STAY IN THAT DRAWER I DON'T NEED YOU RIGHT NOW
    *takes out to type action demonstrating astyrisks*

I ONLY NEED THE CAPS LOCK
    I DON'T NEED YOU
    I CAN JUST KEEP HITTING ENTER INSTEAD OF ENDING MY SENTENCES WITH PROPER PUNCTUATION
    yeah, if you give it too much spotlight it'll always try to go sticky keys on your ass.
    i find it's best to just pry that little asshole off the keyboard and put him in a drawer. that way i can just take him out when i need him or he's about to die of starvation.

little *******.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…