• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

blazefire17
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Understone was only available to download for a short while, they took it down, the quest is abit cack tbh though I haven't looked around the town much.
    How long did it take for you to get the villagers respawn after the Darkness? Cause I'm playing couple of hours now and everything is still emptey :(.
    blazefire17
    blazefire17
    It took about the time for me to buy every building after i beat the darkness, i gave it a minute(not literally) and then people started respawning, actually maby its because i bought all the buildings after.
    I'm bringing the discussion about green here lawl.

If you can get it around where you live, I really suggest AK-47 or Power Kush, they are the two best strains of canni I've ever had, really amazing chron. And I hate zippos, they leave a nasty taste in your joint. Clippers ftw.
    blazefire17
    blazefire17
    Well i live in Georgia, i haven't smoked the AK, but by power kush do you mean powerplant kush? cuz i love it. and i don't smoke j's, just blunts or my 2 foot bob marly colored bong, rarely a pipe. I have a zippo but usually just use the bic, cuz its just normal i guess you would say.
    Purple Nurple
    Purple Nurple
    Oh alright, I live in the UK, and Power Kush is a UK strain, but if you can get some, it is very good. I smoke spliffs and shotty tubes (another UK thing, but they get you caned as ****) and I'll send you a link on how to make one later.
    blazefire17
    blazefire17
    a shotty tube, sounds interesting
    Man, could you cut your signature down a bit please? I hate going into any thread where you're posting because your signature is longer than your posts are and it takes up way too much space.
    blazefire17
    blazefire17
    if it bothers you that bad i will
    TLC expansion begins a year after the events in Fable 1.

You have to travel to the Northern Wastes to meet Scythe, who tells you about the Summoners and how they have returned to wreak havoc. You find out that JoB has returned as a dragon and you pwn him at the end.

It adds maybe 3-4 hours to the story, and you get much more items, and you get to kill every other hero in the game apart from Scythe.
    Blaze, I love you, but seriously man... Do us all a favor and just sit down for a couple hours and read the dictionary. Your spelling is horrendous, it'd be nice to see some words correct. You fixed the whole multiple lines, now fix the spelling. Thanks
    blazefire17
    blazefire17
    POOP do you mean the video?, and Noob i only spell like one or 2 words wrong because i am typing fast and not paying attention
    POOP
    POOP
    Yes I mean the video. But you should pay attention when you type. You'll get used to it and you won't even have to think about spelling correctly.
    blazefire17
    blazefire17
    Will do
    Obviously...the question makes no sense. You're asking a question which is what people give as their reasoning for having a weapon...it doesn't make sense.
    blazefire17
    blazefire17
    Ya i think it was off of Alien v.s. Predator. and i mean i just kind of wrote it down, i didn't kno it would be a big deal
    POOP
    POOP
    It's not. I just didn't think it was really something sig-worthy.
    blazefire17
    blazefire17
    well dam
    As a response to your signature: I'd choose the first. It'd be better to have a weapon and not needing it, than to have none and actually need such.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…