• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Izzy Stizzlebonk
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha, yeah, just before I was attacked, I saw an Eagle sitting on the ground, and I shot it and went to pick the feathers. As the little cutscene was happening, I could just see this bear running towards me. I was talking on the mic at the time and I just started screaming, and when the cutscene had ended I paused the game and just sat there for about 10 minutes trying to figure out what to do xD.

-Claire.
    Hey :). Yeah, haha, i'm terrified of them, wouldn't you be if you were attacked by 5 of them at the same time?! :L

-Claire.
    Only Im not a native Californian. I am native to Florida...moved to Indiana twelve years ago and spent just last year in California doing an internship. Now Im back in Indiana. I miss it a lot though...I lived in SoCal...I only spent one weekend in the bay. Loved it!
    Only Im not a native Californian. I am native to Florida...moved to Indiana twelve years ago and spent just last year in California doing an internship. Now Im back in Indiana. I miss it a lot though...I lived in SoCal...I only spent one weekend in the bay. Loved it!
    Hmmm. Miller light is whats always in our house. We may as well own stock in the company. If im out, I like local stuff...but you cant beat a cold corona. I drank it like water when I lived in California.
    You make it sound way more interesting than it was. The actual day was filled with naps and beer. The days around my birthday were the interesting ones. But then again beer makes most anything interesting if you have enough of it. ;)
    Pfft. I don't mind uneventful birthdays. I got to relax and take the day off! And a few days before my birthday I went to see MUSE in concert, so that was my birthday gift to myself. I'll take that pie though.
    Well I suppose I'll get over it. Being 29, that is. And thanks for the birthday greetings. It was the single most uneventful birthday ever. :) I hope you stick around, for what it's worth. We could use some well spoken adults around here.
    Are you really 31? Because I just turned 29 Monday and I wanted to ask if it's really as horrible of an age to be as it seems.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…