• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

KaveX
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• you have the tendency to sign off of MSN whenever I'm about to reply you poopface.
    KaveX
    KaveX
    You lie :O. Ill wait ages for you to reply lol
    Ha, I've just realised, you have a really nice avatar!
    POOP
    POOP
    Don't try to flatter him into giving you the codes!
    D: Trevor. Will you steal me a copy of fable 3 and teleport it to me with magical powers? :D
    KaveX
    KaveX
    Why does everyone go to me when theres something needed to be stolen? I suppose thats why girls call me nimble fingers..
    Sephiroxas
    Sephiroxas
    lol I just happened to see you online. That's all. :p
    Sephiroxas
    Sephiroxas
    "thats why girls call me nimble fingers.." That's what she said
    Alright mate! Sure you must be sick of hearing praises by now, just thought I would drop you a thank you for the preorder code donation. Very kind, sir. Nice to see you around again as well.
    I think we have that in common, because if i win i will also give it to my little brother (he is ten and loves fable as much as me), but he lives with my father, while i live with mother. So if i would give it to him, I wouldn't play it, but hey it's my little brother and him being happy is good enough for me :)
    hey KaveX, i wanted to thank you for giving these 3 DLc codes. Because it's very generous of you to give them to people you don't know, instead of giving it to your friends and family.
    Thank you for the opportunity to burgle your codes Kave. 'Tis very kind of you.
    looks like i got beaten to it by a couple of others, but even so man very generous. much respect earned.
    :)
    Hey Kave thanks for the codes man. Even if I don't win it was still a very generous thing to do. May I ask why?
    It's very generous of you to offer your codes to the community. That's real effort, without a doubt!

Thanks! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…