• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Steve
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We going to include staff in the contest? If so then Tsuyu was in there too.
    Steve
    Steve
    You sure you're okay with me and Jess doing the draw? We can always postpone until tomorrow if you like and have the whole gang round. =]
    Dark Drakan
    Dark Drakan
    Feel free to do it as you wish, i dont mind.
    Steve
    Steve
    I don't mind! We can even make it tonight if you're free! Jessica's quite excited. :)
    Purple Nurple
    Purple Nurple
    Congratulations, you have ruined my conversation I was having with Steve. And I know I can't do anything about it... which is why I reported you... oh God, the stupidity hurts!
    Angel
    Angel
    This is hawt.
    Jace
    Jace
    The stupidity? You're the one who made it a big ****ing deal. How about you just shut the hell up.
    Steve
    Steve
    The report function should be working. About five members have been able to successfully report posts/threads so far. I think you'd really like the new report system; it feels like a big step-up from the old vBulletin system.

I'll take a look at the thread now.
    cheezMcNASTY
    Steve
    Steve
    I've had no luck finding a rep-to-Likes importer yet. To be honest, it may be too late. :O

Then again, one alternative (although it wouldn't be all that much fun for me) would be to go through every individual user entry in the database and manually update how many Likes a person has through there. It would certainly take a while though... :(
    cheezMcNASTY
    cheezMcNASTY
    maybe it'd be more logical to do it with only active members? that way the people who it either won't affect until they come back or the people who won't come back aren't affected anyway. post a sticky saying "if you want your likes transferred, post here and it'll be done"?
    Guys, if anyone still needs help with the Dollcatcher achievement for Fable II then give me a shout. I'll be free later today to help.
    Current favourite game: BioShock 2 on PC. I can't wait until my two new Radeon 6870 cards arrive - CrossFireX is going to be beastly.
    There should be trophy unlocks for people who have goatees. Just sayin'.
    Steve
    Steve
    Then you too shall be among the chosen few to receive this trophy!

We talkin' epic Medal of Honor-type goatee here?
    KaveX
    KaveX
    Im talking Fable II type goatee from the Barber. :D
    Steve
    Steve
    Ah. Well, that's still a pass in my book!
    "You'v reached "Champion" status."
    typo steve. trophy typo.
    how about "You've reached champion status." instead =P
    Steve
    Steve
    That might be better.
    Also - howdy! I wanted to include that in my first comment but my message was too big already.
    I had a question about spoiler tags. I recently posted in the "Post fun screenshots" topic and had intended to use it to keep my post cleaner, but I realized that it wasn't working. Was it disabled on purpose? Also, will it be enabled again in the future? Thanks for your time - and sorry to bother you on here. I figured it would be more appropriate to post in the spoiler tag topic that's stickied, but it's locked.
    Steve
    Steve
    Hey Khalin,

I'd actually forgotten about spoiler tags - I'll see if I can find a means of re-introducing them on here. I'm also eager to add more trophies, too.
    Steve
    Steve
    Also - you're not bothering me! I'm here to help, mate. :)
    Will the custom badges be making a come back or are you scrapping them? Just curious because my message under my username looks messy lol :p

I'm liking the like system, see what I did there.
    queenofdisco
    queenofdisco
    Lol, I spent like 200 on this for the purpose of photography I managed to use it a few times but it kept effing up, took it back they said they replaced it but I don't believe em, still its working atm.

Shame yours messed up, didn't know you recorded the expo, that woulda been cool to watch.
    Steve
    Steve
    Crikey! What brand and model was your camera? I'll make sure to steer well clear!
    queenofdisco
    queenofdisco
    lol it was 140, but the insurance and everything else, camerabag, sd card, etc added up to a rough 200. The reviews online were brilliant, only got it for the 30x zoom.
    Interview with Ted Timmins is up mate :D Enjoy !
    Steve
    Steve
    Awesome! Nice one, mate! Mind if I "front-page" it? Was it good fun?
    sfroggy1
    sfroggy1
    Thanks for doing that mate. Glad to see you liked it. Ted's answers were excellent. Too bad I couldn't ask more direct questions abut the plot.
    Steve
    Steve
    Aye, you did a great job mate! I think he was a good sport answering all the questions and it's cool that he didn't give too much away. He seems like a ruddy nice chap!
    Hey, Steve-O! I just wanted to drop by and tell you everythings coming out looking great! One small problem though:

when I went to my profile to try and find my old threads I made, I clicked the "Show threads by member" button and it only showed me one I had made since the forum change. Dunno if that can be sorted or not, but I thought I'd let you know. :D
    Steve
    Steve
    Hey Sephi! Glad you're starting to warm to the new forum!

I noticed the same problem too. I had just assumed it was a one-off for me but I'll look into it for you. Hopefully this'll be the final bug that needs squashing!
    This forums is statring to shape up! good job jolly ol chap with 3000+ posts in 2 weeks *WOW*
    Reactions: Sephiroxas
    Steve
    Steve
    Impressive, no?

Also: defo need to catch up and get some Halo Reach games in this week. :)
    A
    Azer249
    Im having to trade Halo :O i need it to pay for black ops and fable :D but i will get fable! <3
    You wouldn't happen to know anything about why I can't post, would you?
    Reactions: Sephiroxas
    Arseface
    Arseface
    Excluding here, I mean.
    Steve
    Steve
    It's looking like a side-effect due to a server upgrade which took place during the night. I've got top men working on it.

TOP. MEN.
    Arseface
    Arseface
    Well, I'd hate for you to be using your bottom men on this job.

Hehe, bottom men.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…