• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Steve
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey PE, I was wondering if you would like to be the middle man for a trade between myself and Douglas Stevinson. I won't be able to log on to my Live account until tomorrow though. My GT is iDeathBat and his is Problem Gaming. Thanks in advance.
    Steve
    Steve
    Hi mate,

Just a quick bit of copypasta for you to go over:

Please feel free to include your code in a follow-up message and I'll verify that it's unused and genuine and let the other person know. Please get in touch with the other chap and let him know that he'll need to get in touch with me to do the same with his code. [...]
    Steve
    Steve
    [...]

I'll message you both simultaneously with the codes when you have both agreed to a trade and have given me the consent to do so.
    Glad to see you like the weapons list ;) Taking ages to compile everything :p You raised the character limit to 25,000 and I still had to half it ! lol
    sfroggy1
    sfroggy1
    I've done a few more guides that I have found around the internets for the Auroran Flowers and the Brightwall Books :p I do enjoy Fable III but there are sooooo many glitches and bugs. I think it'll just be safer to wait for a patch than continue and possibly lose all progress :p
    sfroggy1
    sfroggy1
    I might start a new game anyways after the patch is released. Overall I am enjoying and can't wait to play more :D I'm reading that Balverine Order book atm and it's pretty good ;)
    Steve
    Steve
    Awesome! Shaz is reading that at the minute and I think she's enjoying it too. Dunno why she can't let me play Fable while she's reading...greedy cow.
    Fenrir has posted out an issue in the Bug Report thread, think it might have had something to do with the tweak you did that Gakoyu informed you about maybe.
    Steve
    Steve
    Hi mate! I'll have a butchers now.
    Dark Drakan
    Dark Drakan
    Cant mark forums read either.
    Aye, looking forward to the video. I may assume you'll be posting it in the existing thread, yes?

And on a side-note, if you've got the time, mind adding some padding and/or margin, along with a suitable background-color and/or border for the div which wraps the spoiler content (moreso after clicking the spoiler button than prior as it looks messy once expanded), please?
    'Allo folks. Thanks for being so patient. Kave will be announcing the winners today. And I'll upload the video of me and Jess doing the draw
    Reactions: Lupus and sfroggy1
    sfroggy1
    sfroggy1
    Awesomesauce ! Didn't realise we were going to see some production material aswell ! lol :p
    Steve
    Steve
    A "production" would be a VERY generous way of putting it. T'was a decent laugh, though.
    hey could you please be a middle man in a trade between me an NewAt my gamer tag is CrownCross & his Is Beast Legacy
    Steve
    Steve
    Sure, I'll respond to your private message now. :)
    [continued] ...but I know Kave would like to make the announcement himself. If I don't hear from him by tomorrow then I'll sort it.
    Hey guys. Many apologies but the contest winners announcement will have to be postponed until tomorrow. I really hate to do this... [...]
    Hi, I was wondering if you happened to know if US pre-order weapon codes worked in the UK. I'm trying to trade my absolver hammer for a channeler sword but I don't know if the codes are compatible :)
    M
    Myths Lord
    Yeah, this whole pre-order bonus thing is sorta annoying. Thanks anyway :)
    Steve
    Steve
    Aye. No arguments from me on that one. I'm sorry I couldn't be of any help. *fingers crossed* that the code works for you.
    M
    Myths Lord
    Thanks for the support :)
    Hey, do you think it'd be possible to sticky my thread on the Fable III Marketplace? The forum's overflowing with people looking to trade codes, and I think having one thread dedicated solely to that would be a good idea. You don't have to, but thanks if you do :).

-Claire.
    Steve
    Steve
    'Allo there! I'll have a look at your thread now. :)
    MissAlbion89
    MissAlbion89
    Thank you :). Hopefully that'll prevent people from posting the same thing 100 times over. Much appreciated :).
    how're t3h servers holding up this time around steveasaurus?
    cheezMcNASTY
    cheezMcNASTY
    oh absolutely. i already spoke to sharon so there's no complications there. she doesn't even get a say when it comes to the cyber world <3
    Steve
    Steve
    Don't you worry about her. Just between you and me...

I'm going to kill her.

...If you get my meaning. Hope I'm not being too subtle.
    cheezMcNASTY
    cheezMcNASTY
    ...? i don't follow. i never was good with implication. from what i can tell, your wearing a dress. am i wrong?
    Quick update: The contest winners have been decided; I'm just waiting on the awesomeness that is Kave and DD to get in touch first.
    G'day mate ! I made a solution thread for those that are unaware of how it import their Fable II saves. Do you think I could have it renamed 'Solution to Importing Fable II save into Fable III'. Cheers fella ')
    Steve
    Steve
    No wukkin' furries, cobba!!!

I'll just go and do that for you now...without any more impressions. I bet you Aussies think us English are right prats when we do that!
    sfroggy1
    sfroggy1
    Lmao cheers mate ;) You wouldn't believe how used to it I am now lol
    Meh. Sony Vegas is refusing to behave itself - I guess I won't be able to add crap background music for the contest winners' video now. :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…