• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Steve
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey fearless leader, I's just wondering if there was a page I could go to which has links to every site in the network? Like Assassinscreeedx, Masseffectx, etc.
    Reactions: Sephiroxas
    Arseface
    Arseface
    The reason I ask is becaue I wanted to suggest that you make one to do with the Elder Scrolls. I've decided I like them more than Fable, and with Skyrim coming out, I think it'd be a good time to capitalise on it, and give me a new, yet still familiar place to hang out.

Also, out of curiosity, why haven't all the sites in the network gone with Xenforo?
    Arseface
    Arseface
    Also, you gotta fix the 420 character limit.
    Purple Nurple
    Purple Nurple
    There aren't enough good ES forums, the official one is scary :(
    Wanna play some Zombies tonight?
    Steve
    Steve
    Hi mate! Next time we're both online we'll get some zombies action in! :)
    I was thinking, perhaps add a "coding" or "webmaster-y" sub-forum somewhere? I post tutorials and such, and thought it might be useful here as well. Plus, I'm sure there are quite some people who want to ask questions and whatnot.

And more content is only better! :D
    Steve
    Steve
    Hi mate! I'm not sure if coding and all manner of webmstery would really be suited here. Don't get me wrong - the geek side of me is screaming "Yes, yes!" but, sadly,we're pretty limited to Fable-related topics on this forum. It's the sort of thing I'd love to see added to the new website we're about to launch though!
    Arld
    Arld
    That's understandable. :)

Oh, do not mind to inform me once the website is ready for registration... at once! The only real "geeky" places I am at at the moment is webmaster-talk and thegeekdistrict, but neither are good enough to my liking. So, I'm quite anxious now that you told me.

Cheers!
    Hey Steve,

I just checked the blog of a friend of mine (Mikey), and came across this entry: http://mikeylicio.us/random/internet-brands-sue-xenforo-506

What do you think? I wonder about the comment Alan (most recent comment below on the linked page); hope it isn't true. It'd be a bad thing to see XF in IB's hands (oh the horror...).
    Steve
    Steve
    Crikey! I didn't realise it was getting that serious. I like both vB and xF...it's just a shame the two of them can't get along. :(
    Arld
    Arld
    Yeah, exactly. Internet Brans feels that Kier abused his position as one of the most important people of Jelsoft back then.

I wonder if IBrands seriously sues them or simply spits out empty threats..
    Arld
    Arld
    Can't edit comments:

Rather moreso continue the suit, moreso than starting said suit. From what I know, IBrands can be pretty persuasive.. at least verbal-wise.
    hey Projectego make sure people know not to deal with ryaaannn he's a scamer and blocked me from his account so I couldn't post it on his messages
    Steve
    Steve
    Hi mate. I'll look into it now.
    Steve
    Steve
    Heh, nice! Do make sure to post it in the thread though as I know I'll only forget to check my profile when the contest is over or it'll get buried down a few pages back!

I don't have MW2 for 360 anymore. I sold it months ago. :(
    A
    Azer249
    :O OH MAN :L oh well are you/shaz planning on getting any more games on xbox?
    Steve
    Steve
    Not really, no. The 360 makes me rage. I still play Halo: Reach every so often for the challenges but that makes me rage too. :(
    "I've been given about 10 "Chicken Headdress" codes from Lionhead - I need ideas for a contest, lads."

Perhaps a contest of who managed to make the best / most popular threads? Or perhaps the best in-game trader, reputation-wise, etcetera?
    Hai i r haz black ops on ze tuesday will yuu haz itz 2 lik?
    Steve
    Steve
    So be it! Dooooo iiiiiit!
    A
    Azer249
    Why dont you get it on xbox and we can both play it with 60fps with amazing graphics and no modded servers
    Steve
    Steve
    I get 60FPS on everything as it is, plus PC gets dedicated servers and 32+ player games!
    I think your middle man idea is awesome ^^ you do know you can check them on xbox.com also so you don't have to fire up the 360 every time :p
    Steve
    Steve
    Cheers, mate. I was aware that you could use codes on Xbox Live, I was just trying to quickly illustrate how I would go about verifying codes.
    Might I ask please, what was the link to XFS again? I lost my browser history after forgetting to disable some features in CCleaner. And the XFS copyright you used to have at the footer doesn't appear to be there anymore either, unless it was intentional.
    Steve
    Steve
    No worries! If ever you decided you wanted to stick around on there and learn the ins-and-outs of XenForo, then I could definitely use the help!
    Arld
    Arld
    Aye, I might do so once I have some more spare time to do other things than just browsing and a bit of gaming. Hopefully soon enough.

Any word on possible changes that might come soon as well? As in, will there be yet another release of XenForo, or will they go slow and steady as they should (unlike Internet Brands *Chuckles and rolls eyes*)?
    Steve
    Steve
    Kier mentioned that Beta 3 is just around the corner. However, no solid release date for the 'gold' version has been stated yet. Hopefully soon, though!
    I've been given about 10 "Chicken Headdress" codes from Lionhead - I need ideas for a contest, lads.
    A
    Azer249
    Cool man if only i had fable 3 :( i might be picking it up soon so i could be worth me trying to get one :(
    Drache Naito
    Drache Naito
    there's always a good art contest or see who can bring the most new members in.. who can make it from the Merc camp to the top of Mispeak the fastest? best design for a weapon? best/worse combo of clothes/tattoos/hair/color (in-game) ? best character design? who can kick the most chickens in under 30 secs (in-game) ? who can kick a chicken the farthest (in-game) ? best Fable Cosplay?
    Drache Naito
    Drache Naito
    those are just off the top of my head I might think of some more later if ya want :p
    I want to trade a fable 3 pre order code with Supra kickS. Can you set it up please?
    Steve
    Steve
    Hi mate,

Yeah, no worries. Please read the response I made below to HeroOfCrapsalot for details.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…