• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

TheLine
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks, I appreciate that. Also, are you around? I'm ready whenever you are.
    TheLine
    TheLine
    sorry I was a little busy and can't really do it today maybe tomorrow.
    Well that sucks... I'll go ahead and add your gamertag right now. Do you like anime art by any chance?
    TheLine
    TheLine
    I still enjoy some anime, but not like I used to. Mostly Cowboy Beebop.
    Oh, you misunderstood. I need to trade items TO you, not vice versa. You don't have to give me anything. I'm trading items to other players so I can fulfill weapon requirements, but I happened to notice that you also need a Jack's Hammer, which I have an extra of.

And also, art is a huge hobby of mine as well. You have AIM or MSN or something? I like talking with other artists.
    TheLine
    TheLine
    I don't use Aim or MSN, I would but I've been extremely busy these past few months so not really a lot of personal time to myself, I haven't even beaten my second hero in fable yet.
    Ah... artist huh? Are you actually an artist? If that avatar of yours was designed by you, then nice job. I'm an artist too - the blue-haired guy in my avatar is my artwork.
    TheLine
    TheLine
    Unfortunately I didn't draw that, I wish I did though, and Art is a huge hobbie of mine. Mind me asking what exactly you need to trade? I believe I don't really have anything super special besides this one rifle I use.
    Thanks! And that's perfectly alright... actually I need to trade some items to other players in order to fulfill some weapon upgrade requirements. What's your gamertag? And when will you be online next?
    TheLine
    TheLine
    DrawingArtist and I can be online around 8:30 pm today.
    I noticed you're looking for a Jack's Hammer. If you're on later tonight, I can give you an extra one that I have if you don't mind accepting one from a uh, "gay hero king".
    Reactions: TheLine
    TheLine
    TheLine
    That would be mighty fine, My mike broke so not much conversing possible yah know :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…