• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

El Mosqueton
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there,
    Even though you hate me, for a reason I still am yet to find out, I'll try my best to not annoy you and die a slow horrible painful death. After all, WHAT ARE FRIENDS FOR!
    How goes it Lord Tyrant?
    Sephiroxas
    Sephiroxas
    Well actually, the Fable 3 forum section seems to be in it's own little world. I posted in one of the sections up there, and saw LOADS of profiles I'd not seen anywhere else. They all seem to have their own community blooming. :( But I miss all the old members. lol

How's Dead Space? any fun. Always wanted to try it.
    El Mosqueton
    El Mosqueton
    Awesome, I had alway been curious too so I grabbed it on a Christmas sale and ended up LOVING it. Very disturbing for some people but I find it loads of fun. It's a must if you like gory games (not as much for horror ones, ast it only has the cheap jump scares).
    Sephiroxas
    Sephiroxas
    I tried the demo and ended up dying..3 times..but they kind of just..throw you into it. Otherwise, I enjoyed the atmosphere and how creepy it was. Still want to pick it up. And if you say it's good it must be. :)
    i just joined and i just thought i would comment on someones profile yours was the first to pop up so yeah
    Hey, Tyrant! I noticed you have all the Legendary weapons. I need you to help me out.. Could you POSSIBLY give me the ones I need and then when my achievement pops i'll give them all right back to you! and the female suits and the chefs hat if possible as well? If you're not down with it, it's cool. Just let me know, man! thanks.
    Hey i understand i am a bit peed off cos you shud of sed earlier so wud of stopped watever you wanted me to sorry for watevs
    your regards mr man
    Balverine Order **** YEAH!
    El Mosqueton
    El Mosqueton
    Still. I liked the ending, the story is written as if a bard was telling it to a king, who often interrupts to share his point of view.
    POOP
    POOP
    Oh well then. Good thing you enjoyed it, and have fun with The Wolfmurderer or whatever it is that you get.
    El Mosqueton
    El Mosqueton
    Shardbone. A sword made of the Spire. It really doesn't get much awesomer than that...
    Hows it goin' lord?
    El Mosqueton
    El Mosqueton
    Terrible. The new forums are horrid. Business is pretty bad.

But how about you?
    Sephiroxas
    Sephiroxas
    Day off, but I have to work at 7 tomorrow morning so..Ehhh..>.<
    El Mosqueton
    El Mosqueton
    Enjoy it while it lasts haha.

Day just got A LOT better. Balverine Order arrived while I typed this :D
    Order of The British Empire...is being a member of the Queens kinghts. You get a medal. It was a joke about my username as i am the Queen of disco. of just THE queen. lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…