• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You, me and the Queen of Scotland have been royally clucked by Royal Mail. I r sadface...
    A
    Azer249
    Go on le chat D: or facebook XD
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazer.

Hai.
    Reactions: Gikoku
    A
    Azer249
    QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

Hai. Am i doin it right?
    Well I guess its hi again
    I just recently rebought Fable 3 so I thought maybe I should come back the forums
    Hows life been and late happy birthday :D
    Its too bad I wasnt here on the day!
    Nice to talk again man
    because you added james mcgee on facebook i happened across both steve and sharons facebook pages by complete accident today. i just thought that was interesting and worth passing on.
    A
    Azer249
    Hah james is sound i know him throught tom sutherland :p and i have steve and shaz added :D
    sup azer how've you been? Wanted to drop in a say hey, been really busy lately with school and work. i'm saving up for blackops though so maybe i'll see you on their. later bro.
    A
    Azer249
    Hey mate! Ive been alright thanks! same year 11 is realy tedious. :p So if you get black ops hit me up for some games my gamertag is Azer249. :d
    Might do in a bit, mate! Kids aren't even in bed yet so I'm snatching as much PC time as I can inbetween the nagging. :p
    Hi mate. That's really generous of you, mate! Has Angel's gold expired now then? I wasn't sure if it was today or tomorrow...oh well. We might be online later, we've just got a house full of kids in at the minute.
    F
    HI AZER. BEEN INACTIVE SORRY,<333
    I've already unlocked it but I said I'd lend a hand. If there's room in the party then you're more than welcome to jump in, mate. I'm after that Corvette achiev-o tonight!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…