• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gikoku
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I remember that sig! Where's the one where the girl turns into a homicidal monster?
    This is my Albion
    This is my Albion
    I think its only been released recently but its called lives. Its an interesting read if you don't mind blood, gore, big boobs
    Gikoku
    Gikoku
    Nope, doesn't bother me one bit. I just checked out the synopsis and it looks like a pretty intriguing read. I'll go and give it a whirl soon.
    This is my Albion
    This is my Albion
    Awesome, Im glad it tickles your fancy. Let me know what you think if you get the chance to read it.
    Haha, I actually LOL'd when I clicked on your name and that picture showed, thought i'd let you know that you made me laugh/smile today! Haha
    Dude. **** the city of Cincinnatti. Just **** it.
    Reactions: Gikoku
    Walker
    Walker
    It actually makes me happy I missed it.

But I mean, ****, we lost to the Rams last week.
    Gikoku
    Gikoku
    Hey, look on the bright side.. at least it wasn't the Browns. Makes me wonder if it was thanks to your same guy that messed things up for you in the Rams game.
    Walker
    Walker
    I wouldn't know-- I couldn't watch it when it was playing, so I recorded it. Then my brother told me the final score before we could watch it and I lost all interest.

My guess would be no, though.
    Hai I just thought you should know I am actually drawing that partay picture you suggested it's just taking longer than the others because it's a pretty big picture (y)
    Reactions: Gikoku
    Gikoku
    Gikoku
    Awesome buddy, no rush. Definitely looking forward to it. :)
    Quistrix
    Quistrix
    BETTER

REMEMBER

ME

SUGAR TITS
    HobbeBrain
    HobbeBrain
    I will... and don't objectify me, I'm not a hunk of meat :(((
    Do I remember that avatar? I think you had it before a while ago.
    MazeisMaze
    MazeisMaze
    Well, I remember you having some weird sigs when I first signed up. Haha, There was a new one every week!
    Gikoku
    Gikoku
    Hah, yeah I'm never satisfied with these things. Soon as I find one that I think is perfect, another pops right up. Maybe there's something wrong with me.
    MazeisMaze
    MazeisMaze
    It's very rare to change my look
    Having fun you two? Just for future reference we have more appropriate threads for off-topic chatter....plus a chat room.

sorry. wasn't meant to go off topic. whereas the chat rooms would kill my phone battery which is my only source of internet.
    Gikoku
    Gikoku
    Alrighty. Ah don't worry I don't have a problem with casual talking (e.g. the thread you made, is fine). But off-topic casual chatting in a thread about a specific subject is of course odd, wouldn't you agree? And I understand, profile chatting or pub game chatting is a viable alternative.

Cool, lemme know what you think of them.
    This is my Albion
    This is my Albion
    You may find that you'll be telling me off often though (which i will apologize in advance.) i get carried away or misunderstand the rules again despite knowing that its probably a bother for the people who want to discuss whatever specific topic. That's the point of having separate forums :p And i shall come bother you again about my opinion of Asian kung fu generation :p
    Gikoku
    Gikoku
    Best to not let yourself be bothered about stuff like that. Point of a forum is to discuss, chat, and have fun with other people. I'd hate for folks to have to spend their time here worrying all the time, with rules hanging over their shoulder enforcing strictness. That's not fun. Point is, it's okay if it happens once in awhile, because it does happen with everyone, but simply don't let it get carried away.
    Where are you?! You've been off MSN for days!
    Gikoku
    Gikoku
    Holiday, family, and work hours getting in the way. I'll be on soon though, no worries.
    How have you been bro? Been a while since I had the time to get on MSN and have a proper catch up. New working hours and DIY have gotten in the way of most things and also been trying to finish games in my collection to make room for some more.
    Dark Drakan
    Dark Drakan
    My hand aches after more than a few sentences. I type everything these days and barely write anything so my handwriting is terrible too. I did have a week off but I was doing DIY all week and manual jobs around the house. Dont get much down time any more and when I do im trying to catch up on TV shows/latest movies or gaming.
    Gikoku
    Gikoku
    Yeah I know what you mean, by the time I'm done with everything else for the day it's already past midnight and I'd still have to THINK of something to write. What a mess. Oh well, maybe one day though.... maybe this weekend..
    Dark Drakan
    Dark Drakan
    Now im working more hours I have even less time to do anything, extra cash is nice though lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…