• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

TRA Rotid
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Looks like I owe you 5 "How are you?"s... with how fast life is passing by, I give up, haha.

I'm 28 now, engaged. Last I heard you were getting engaged, hope that went well.
    Reactions: Dark Drakan
    Chicken Chaser
    Chicken Chaser
    I wish I could just go back to waking up at 9 PM and playing Fable 2 until 4 AM, then just browse ProjectEgo and make trading posts or silly conversation.

I'll try and remember to stop by again, and if we do part due to this forum shutting down or just naturally going seperate ways - it's been real, man. Have a wonderful life, and I hope it's nice & easy for you.

Godspeed, old friend.
    TRA Rotid
    TRA Rotid
    Hey. I already passed that 30 threshold so I'm an old timer already. Not engaged, haven't gotten around to it yet, but I do have a child now. She's about to hit four and a half.
    Also turned my work life around, went to school and now have a job as a systems administrator for the government. It's going great.

Hope to see you around soon again. The forum's still surviving for now.
    So much for keeping up with that yearly "How are you?" thing, huh?
    I owe you three.
    How are you?
    How are you?
    How are you?

Holy crap, man. I'm 22 now. Where has the time gone?
    Reactions: TRA Rotid
    TRA Rotid
    TRA Rotid
    Uh, has it really been so long? Though if you take a closer look, it was "only" 2 years and 2 months.

Well I have bad news for you (or maybe good, you decide), I'm 26 now and finally becoming an adult! Imagine that. Girlfriend (soon to be missus), new apartment and car coming soon. Enjoy while it lasts. But it's only getting better in other ways. :D
    So I couldn't help noticing that you're following yourself.

But not me.

WELL THAT'S JUST FINE
    TRA Rotid
    TRA Rotid
    Hey now, I couldn't just let you know I'm following you.
    Would defy everything Tsuyu has taught me over the years.
    Quistrix
    Quistrix
    Yeah, mhm, yep.

NOT INSULTED WHATSOEVER
    Hey there. Just keeping true to my yearly "how are you?" Hope you're doing well, old friend.
    TRA Rotid
    TRA Rotid
    Hey... Sorry, been busy lately so didn't actually log in for a long time. Been doing good, I guess, things have been going better. And you?
    Chicken Chaser
    Chicken Chaser
    Don't worry about it. I'm posting this nearly half a year later. Sorry about that.

Things have been going good on my side, hosting my own community for a certain game, not going to say what out of respect for... Fable Hero's sake, or as I remember it, Project Ego. I didn't realize they changed their name.

Hope you find time to yourself, being busy is not always fun, that's for sure.
    TRA Rotid
    TRA Rotid
    Yeah. Finishing school so things haven't turned calmer yet, though I'm happy where I am at the moment. Nothing to complain about. :D
    Your avatar scares me... is it a Nekker?
    TRA Rotid
    TRA Rotid
    I appreciate the input (and that you're so enthusiastic about this), but everything to that matter is already done. :D
    When I was talking about body position I had in mind shifting it like 2-3 cm left or right.
    The hair thing I must consider.
    Gikoku
    Gikoku
    Ohh, well in that case I'll leave that up to your personal taste. I don't think I'd be much help with that issue. But do let me know how the hair turns out though.
    TRA Rotid
    TRA Rotid
    Yes, yes.
    I was, at first, totally hyped about the slicked back version, but then the older one began growing on me again.
    Daaaaamn, those decisions.
    Out of the three you mentioned, M5 are the scariest. Watching them was like clockwork at the world finals, and their reputation only precedes them when they haven't entered any major NA tournaments recently.
    Bohemian Knight
    Bohemian Knight
    Hah I know that feeling, I'll probably get an account on the EU server if I ever become full professional as I'll need to practice against the meta over there. Which of the EU servers do you play on? Where do you live?
    TRA Rotid
    TRA Rotid
    I actually live in Estonia, but I went to EUW because most of my friends were there. Or well, we split pretty evenly, but then decided on EUW. If you're not professional there's really no difference, though.
    TRA Rotid
    TRA Rotid
    You are droded? I feel violated.
    Fable's dead. What're your thoughts?
    TRA Rotid
    TRA Rotid
    420 char limit

My thoughts are that Mass Effect 3 just came out so.... I'm not so worried. Fable: TLC was great and despite it's many flaws it still remains as one of the best and intersting games I've played. Sad that PM couldn't take his, what I would call, masterpiece and develop it further.

Anyway, what're you up to yourself?
    Chicken Chaser
    Chicken Chaser
    Nothing much. Not in to this whole Mass Effect thing.
    TRA Rotid
    TRA Rotid
    Well I had to postpone getting ME 3 because my roommate hs to study for exams. Otherwise he wouldn't start in a month.
    Haha, oh wow. Time really flies.
    I remember registering on this forum because I couldn't get Fable 1 to work correctly. It was around the time my graphics card was failing and I didn't know enough about computers to understand the situation. I also remember hearing rumors about Fable 2 having guns, and being angry about it.
    I don't remember how far I got. I think I may have read the first few, then missed one and ended up on the next and got confused. Storyline just got too weird.

But maybe I'll try again.
    That was the most irritating thing I have ever seen. Seriously, that voice. But I never actually saw the original Dune movies. Never even finished the series, to my shame.

And yeah, it's very sad. They're always pushing that "intellectual property" crap on us. BAH! Information wants to be free! Especially the information in textbooks. Seriously. $135 for a differential equations textbook printed unboung with holes to put it in a binder? **** you. (This entire sentence is completely sarcastic.)
    Whatever that is, it was blocked in my country by NBC universal on copyright grounds.

*******S.
    True, but sometimes people are so very one sided I must make them see that their way is not the only way.
    Sokay, I just wanted to clear things up and keep on topic. That's prettymuch what I've been trying to say tho........

And yea I know it's difficult explaining what you believe when it's what YOU believe and no one else. But also explaining what I believe to you would feel like preaching... know what I mean?
    No no, I agree. I've agreed with many of their points as well. I too am not Christian, and don't really like the bible all that much. But I hate when people are just as narrow-minded as the things they hate and speak against. It's hypocrisy...

I too am walking the treachorous middle line, and it's not always easy friend.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…