• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gikoku
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I said, what what, in the butt
    I said, what what, in the butt
    You wanna do it in my butt, in my butt?
    Let's do it in the butt, okay
    Reactions: Gikoku
    Quistrix
    Quistrix
    What what, in the butt
    Let's do it in the butt, okay
    Quistrix
    Quistrix
    I just realised how suggestive these lyrics are.
    Hey, quick question: what was the limit on number of images per post again?
    Gikoku
    Gikoku
    Uhh, i can't remember exactly.. last I recall it was around 20 images per post, but I'm pretty sure it's been bumped higher since then.

But if it's not enough for what you need, you can go ahead and double post for it. No biggie.
    Necromancer
    Necromancer
    Possibly more than 20? Wow, alright then. I was expecting something like 10, but that's awesome. Thanks.
    SCOTTY SCOTT SCOTTERSON I AM GOING TO FIND YOU AND WHEN I DO I AM GOING TO FULL FORCE SHOVE YOUR BALLS INTO A BLENDER SO HELP ME GOD I WILL SLAP YOU SILLY WITH A ROTTEN TROUT YOU ARE THE BANE OF MY EXISTENCE AND I WILL NOT REST UNTIL I HAUNT YOUR EVERY DREAM I WILL WORK DAY IN DAY OUT UNTIL YOU WEEP YOURSELF TO SLEEP AND FLINCH AT THE VERY MENTION OF MY NAME WHY BECAUSE **** YOU THAT'S WHY BJTRIGHIGHRO ENDSCENE
    Dude, i miss you :c
    Gikoku
    Gikoku
    Miss you too buddy, miss Markers and Queenie too.. god, we really need to get together for another group chat soon. Been too long. How's college going for you? Did you finally get that new part for your rig?
    A
    Azer249
    Got all of my parts now and i've got accepted into another Uni. College is going good , although i had a dodjey exam today. How are you? And yep! we need another group chat ;c
    Gikoku
    Gikoku
    Awesome man, I'm jelly. Sorry for late response, work work work. I probably won't start getting new parts until the summer though. Congrats on getting accepted man, pity on the exam. :(

I'm doing alright, been trying to fit in more rest lately. Also dealing with more damn house repairs thanks to the crap weather. You? I'll be on msn shortly if you're still available.
    Did you end up getting WWE 13 yet then? If so what do you think of it? Ive heard mixed things so far...
    Gikoku
    Gikoku
    Glad to hear, could do with getting myself back into wing chun class properly, been too long and I really do miss my old friends there.

Oh, yeah... that's, pretty messed up. Dead man walking comes to mind. Hopefully you can strum up enough dough in time, lest you have to resort to giving out used/cheap gifts.
    Dark Drakan
    Dark Drakan
    No chance of that lol, Amys after a iPad and shes spent quite a lot on me apparently this year after I got her a job at my place.
    Gikoku
    Gikoku
    If all else fails could give her a paper notepad and write "ipad" on it... really, It's the thought that counts.

In all seriousness, I would try to see if maybe one of your friends or relatives could lend you a few bucks and then pay them back later.
    Hey Bro hows things? Hoping to get some time to catch up on MSN some time this week. Sorry its been so long again.
    Dark Drakan
    Dark Drakan
    Things have been good, been having some Internet issues though so havent had much chance to get online. My internet company are currently testing the line and my speeds are all over the place and keep losing connection. Got another 7 days to endure of this I think. So just joined Lovefilm and been renting DVD's to keep us occupied. Just purchased a new kitchen too so got to find time to fit it.
    Gikoku
    Gikoku
    That sucks, my connection has been rather funky lately as well, I'd be lucky if I could stream a 360p video on Youtube without constant buffering. 3 days now, so I'll call them up today if it doesn't sort itself out.

Nice, wish I could get a new kitchen, I still don't even have a dishwasher in here.. pretty tired of handwashing all the time. How's Jack & Amy been?
    Dark Drakan
    Dark Drakan
    I cant really stream anything without it buffering every 5 seconds. Last time I checked it had dropped to 358Kpbs. Ive never owned a Dishwasher lol and probably never will. They are good, Amys in warehouse working currently (im at work). Not much to do so thought id browse the forums to pass the time. Jacks at school but hes doing good.
    So I hear you're the GIF master. Do you take requests?
    Gikoku
    Gikoku
    Like hell it'll ever take that long, but I'm finished now. Would've had it last night, but I fell asleep. Problem though, and I don't know if you'll even see it (I do), but the background flickers a bit.. well, if you look close enough anyway. Not sure how to fix it at the moment. But I hope it's not too much of a bother.

http://img6.imagebanana.com/img/rmq3ls7k/PocketLikeItsHot.gif
    cheezMcNASTY
    cheezMcNASTY
    Haha that's awesome! Thanks Scotty, I'll put it to use immediately :)
    Gikoku
    Gikoku
    You're welcome buddy.
    You remember back when Gikoku would have the same avatar for a long time and it was easy to recognize? Me neither.
    DarkONI
    DarkONI
    What are you talking about? Gikoku never had one avatar for more than a week. You should cut on the alcohol.
    In light of your love of all things Asian: I was watching the O's-Yankees game and I briefly glimpsed the big screen showing the Orioles mascot doing the Gangam Style dance with the caption "Camden Style."

I admit it, I giggled.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…