• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Milycious
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• you play Free Realms?? i played it but it was stupid that you couldnt do much without paying :p
    Hey Milycious! Sorry about the late response! I'm currently not offering any advertising deals at the moment but I'll definitely keep you in mind if I decide to get back into it.

Thanks for the comments about my living room by the way! I'm kinda hoping to get round to replacing the current ones because my living room was messy as hell when I took those ones; we don't normally keep spare 360s spread across the floor and pictures hanged crooked. Promise! :pA

A Mirror's Edge print would be very nice, though, shame I don't really have any space left on my walls to accommodate. :(
    Hey! Just wanted to say that it's pretty cool to have your own MMORPG. It must be ten times harder then running a forum :p.

I guess you're about as familiar with these forums as I am, or better )probably better), but, I'll say welcome anyway...WELCOME!

I look forward to the release of your MMORPG (which I will not say the name as 20 other words pop up in a google search ^^).

Good luck!
    Heeeeello there! Sorry about the late reply, mate! Welcome to the F2 Forum and good to hear you read the rules. I'm liking you already! :p
    oh wow. that's crazy, you should check him out sometime if you're a reader. RaymondFeistBooks.com
    hey what's up? i was going around looking for some answers for Fable 2 and saw one of your comments but what piqued my interest is the image below(not too sure if its like a signature because im fairly new on here). Where did you get Milamber from? Do you read Feist?
    It's pretty awesome. I've always wanted to run a forum. Don't have the money too. I'm only 15, you see.
    Lol. Well, yeah. As I was saying, if you need anything to do with the website or whatever, I can try and help ^_^.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…