• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Steve
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If by the slightest chance you're on before another admin I think I have good news for you Steve :D

"Hey there, I sent £1.00 over paypal for Steve for a month subscription. Just lettin ya know, cause I don't have a credit card so I couldn't make the transaction so I just sent him the money with a message explaining it. Thanks in advance and whatnot, I hope you're well
    laugh.gif
    "

I posted this to every other admin just to make sure things go in motion ASAP, sorry if that's a hindrance of any sort :D
    Hi. I am not sure if you do this - Do you sell Advertising spaces on this forum? Like 50$ a month for a banner on forum index, or between posts (its a vB plugin). If so, I am interested advertising my soon coming mmorpg here for a few months. Please contact me by PM and let me know the monthly fee for such a service.
    I totally love your lounge =O amazing. But I think a Mirror's Edge is missing on the walls. Bah! Screw that, Halo FTW! ;D thnx again for the google help! Ciao!
    So... where's the boss at :p I'm new here (and yesh, I have read the rules.Fine, I was drunk but I still red them!).
    Hah, tried making my own user bars. :p
    I'm going to switch back to the Noise though.
    I've been doing good. Going to get a new guitar soon.
    How have you been doing?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…