• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

jwc2200
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• But i like making it up to people, I get that good feeling for doing something nice. Im more of a Giver then a Reciever.. Hahaha! :D
    Hi mate! Long time no speak, it seems! Hope you're doing okay, and that this doesn't seem to out of the blue but I just happened across this post you made. I haven't been especially active recently so I'm not fully up to date with what's been going on, but please know that if there's a problem you can always run it by me or any other staff member.

I can't really go into details at the moment as it's still an issue that's being reviewed by staff, but I can say that when we get complaints, we do look into 'em. I would really hate for you, or any other member to leave the forum for any reason whatsoever - I really hope this doesn't come across as some kind of "salesman spiele".

If you'd like to talk about anything, feel free to send me a PM and we can discuss things privately. However, if you'd rather not talk, then that's no trouble. I won't be offended.

Again: Hope you're doing okay and hopefully I'll hear from you.
    N
    Haha That Actually Reminds Me, I Have A Couple SK Books That Need To Be Taken Back
    Of All Things, The Fine [ which is under 100$ ] Was Sent To Collections. People Have Nothing Better To Do, I Would Much Prefer The Library Police ...
    N
    One Of Mine As Well, Loved Everything Is Eventual. Made Sure My Niece's First Movie Was "The Stand" The Day She Was Born. Corrupted.
    N
    King's CELL, Yes I Am. Good Catch, Not Many Recognize That
    Ooo Sounds good, How many Mods have you made.. ALOT? Or just a Small amount?

I have a Mac so I can't get Fable on my Computer.. Not that i know of..
    Hey there, I've never really Talked to you before.

Thought i'd Say Hello and get ta'know ya!

Im Adam. or Just SCR.
    can u help me out?

how can i create a .big file? so i can take all my original armor textures and make the suits a mergeable .big for easier way to use backups to restore orignal files.
    Could you do me a massive favour please? I was looking for the mod thread of how to walk instead of jog or run but I cant find it even using search, so if you see it around could you let me know please? Thanks.
    H
    Pwn stands for "Pown" Which is Power Own. ^_^
    Someone in the Fable section, wants to know if you can mod Lady Greys bed? I have no idea, but I believe you would.:)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…