• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Daemon300
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• L
    hi can you help me help a friend please
    hey, sorry. I screwed up on my post... might want to fix ur thing on the sentence game so it doesnt look like ur reterded >.< that was my fault tho.
    Options - Edit Details - Copy and Paste ★★★★★ under Customer User Title
    Hey your being promoted to lance corporal for killing the rebel leader.
    Haha, yeah there was alot of two liners in that one, but honestly that wasn't bad because most of yall came back with long posts (which is good). You even had a really good post! Long and descriptive :) thats what I'm looking for. Of course, one liners are not bad to have...i just don't like seeing two or three of them in a row lol
    Lol your last three or four posts are just like one or two liners dude haha. Which seriously isn't a bad thing, I'd just rather role play a little differently.
    Nope its not lol. Soap rushed into it, he even out of character said "sorry guys but we gotta get to that cave real quick" and thats why he pulled a recruit out of bed and all that. And when i say rush I mean like...one post after another with not alot of description. They rushed through it with one liners and stuff...does that make sense? lol
    Ah man you caught me. Can't pull the wool over your eyes ;) seriously I'm messing with you. I was looking for a slow paced RP but that one was going really fast. You're more than welcome to join the one that I have made. the sign up is in the ye old pub games thingy.
    You should make your sig like this

"La shaiq' waqee mutlak bl kollin mumkin."
    -Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad

"Nulla è reale, tutto è lecito."
    -Ezio Auditore da Firenze

"Nothing is true, everything is permitted."
    -Desmond Miles

:p
    Yh I know. But the good thing is that there are rumours that IW are going to make a game about him, because of is popurlarity
    No, no! Lol its totally fine dude don't worry bout it at all! Just wanted to start my own Rp is all.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…