• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Xerin Zelusa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    hi im Drth im in the vigilante or Villian group like you
    G
    Me, employing ruffians? At least you've a sense of humor. I have no need for your kind. If you'd truly like to make yourselves useful why not throw in your lot with the guards? Considering they already have the upper hand you need only to admit your wrongs and hope for the best. I suppose the level of forgiveness you receive would entirely depend upon how many crimes you've committed, but the impending trials would cure your boredom, would they not?
    G
    Hmm, I couldn't care less for that scoundrel. As soon as we arrived in my homeland he ran off shouting something about hallucinatory herbs and courtesans. I might have thought to warn him about the fact we were in the most affluent part of the city and that the activities he had in mind were strictly outlawed, but I figured I'd let him discover that on his own.

As for you... why exactly would I want to associate myself with bandits? If you're looking for your leader, if that's what the foolish pirate is to you, you're on your own. I have no clue to his whereabouts and even less desire to discover them.

{ I have a problem considering Garth neutral since he mentioned he never would've gotten involved with Lucien if he'd known what his intentions were. He might not go out of his way to "protect the people" but he certainly leans toward being just and fair when forced into such a circumstance. Thank you for the opinion though, and pardon Garth's curtness, heh. }
    S
    ya i know. i'll work on that lol.
    S
    i really have no clue. havent played much in game.
    S
    ya its awesome looking. good luck. i think its the 4 star prize for fortunes tower.
    S
    ya. you can win it in pub games. looks awesome.

btw happy belated b-day, mine was the 19th lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…