• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

100% good? help! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingzeroanbu

Reaction score
So does lowering rent really make a difference to my morality or towards my appearance? I've bought so many houses and lowered the rent to "lowest" and my morality is still the same as before and no appearance change. Also does eating veggies really do anything to affect my hero's appearance? I totally need a guide on how this works and when do i get my glowy skin and angelic appearances? Also does anyone have screen shots of when there are major appearance changes and when they occur?

ForcedDj

Reaction score
Once you become ruler, donate money to the treasury(personal to castle).

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score
I believe that lowering your rent will change your morality over time (small bit every five minutes) and eating veggies only effects your weight in terms of appearance. The best way to raise your morality that I know of is to
deposit gold into the treasury as King/Queen.

wingzeroanbu

Reaction score
Oh, well since we're on the topic of depositing going into the treasury, to get the legendary weapon in the sanctuary while having the 6mil to get it, what if i have more than 6mil do i have to deposit ALL of it?

ForcedDj

Reaction score
If you plan on keeping every promise/being a good/benevolent ruler, yes. You will need around 8.6 million.

wingzeroanbu

Reaction score
Atm I have 12mil will I have to give everything up for the legendary weapon in the sanctuary trophy room?

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Atm I have 12mil will I have to give everything up for the legendary weapon in the sanctuary trophy room?

Yes, but you can transfer it back from the treasury to your own personal stash of gold.

And raising/lowering rent rates and prices in shops does not affect your morality. It only affects how the people of Albion view you.

wingzeroanbu

Reaction score
Oh sweet, thanks for the help. Onto the appearances anyone have screenshots of a good hero?

ForcedDj

Reaction score
Do not transfer money from treasury to personal if you want to stay 100% good(you lose good/morality points and gain evil points for taking money).

SebClem

Reaction score
Oh, well since we're on the topic of depositing going into the treasury, to get the legendary weapon in the sanctuary while having the 6mil to get it, what if i have more than 6mil do i have to deposit ALL of it?
you only need 5mil to get to the key, then transfer all of it (in 1 mil slots, its the max). Then save the game. The contents of the treasure box is..... ***********spoilers below**********
1/3 chance of dragon stomper. Some tattoos and some clothes. I say save the game, if you don't get dragon stomper and want it. Restart and try the chest again. (sorry not sure how to hide the spoiler)

Drew2686

Nap time is before pants time.
Reaction score
Onto the appearances anyone have screenshots of a good hero?
He asked for screenshots of good heroes. I provided a link to some.

wingzeroanbu

Reaction score
Thanks for the pic thread drew, I'd quote you but I don't know how to. Also I wouldn't want to take from the treasury if it's going to make me evil.

Drew2686

Nap time is before pants time.
Reaction score
Every time you put money into the castle treasury, you gain good points. So, if you want to keep your morality just put it all back when you're done for a net change of 0.

wingzeroanbu

Reaction score
So I put all my money into the treasury to get the chest. After getting the chest I can transfer all my money that I just put into it back into my personal bank and I won't have any negative mortality applied? Did I get that right? xD

ForcedDj

Reaction score
you only need 5mil to get to the key, then transfer all of it (in 1 mil slots, its the max). Then save the game. The contents of the treasure box is..... ***********spoilers below**********
1/3 chance of dragon stomper. Some tattoos and some clothes. I say save the game, if you don't get dragon stomper and want it. Restart and try the chest again. (sorry not sure how to hide the spoiler)

Weird, every time I restarted, I got Sandgoose instead of DS48.

Do you restart Fable 3(go to dashboard), or restart the console?

SebClem

Reaction score
I don't think it matters - fable wiki says you have a 1 in 3 chance of getting the stomper!

Definately worth trying it!

Quentin Locke

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
So I put all my money into the treasury to get the chest. After getting the chest I can transfer all my money that I just put into it back into my personal bank and I won't have any negative mortality applied? Did I get that right? xD

Not necessarily. Say you 10 million in your personal treasury in the sanctuary, but are already mostly good aligned, transferring that 10 mil to the albion treasury will max out your good morality, but taking the 10 mil back will put you way below where you started, as it topped out probably after you donated the first 3 mil or something. All depends where you start.

Although personally, by the time I had that much money, I didnt need it back, as my personal wealth was topped up mere minutes later with all the rent and profits I was getting.

Status
Not open for further replies.