• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

2012 Presidential Elections

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score
Hahahaha.

Two Words: Ron Paul.
Five Words: Probably not going to happen.

Ew, I hope I don't get Obam-bam again, or even more annoying... Michele Bachmann?

Not cool, man. These elections are already looking bleak.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
I just do not care anymore period

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score
Can't vote, therefore not too into it. I wasn't really too excited about anyone in this or last years elections, last year was Black Guy, White Guy or Old Lady. Tribal politics are soooo uncool.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Don't plan on voting, if I really feel the need I'll go for Obama.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
I don't really know what their policies are and I don't even live in the USA... But I'm still with the 'change!' thing. Progress = good. Progress is change. Change = good. As long as the change isn't backwards, that is. Of course, someone other than Obama could pull it off, but still, no more old white guys that restrict the policy against 'strange people' and only go to war, dammit!

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
No way the Osama-killer isn't going to win office again.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
No way the Osama-killer isn't going to win office again.

Unfortunately, you're probably right. But, on the other hand, it won't really matter anyway because even if someone else was elected, virtually nothing would be different. The only person who might change things significantly would be Ron Paul (even though I don't agree with everything he advocates), and I just don't see him getting elected. Plus, he might even get in there and realize that he isn't able to change as much as he thought.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
Cthulhu4Prez-Preview.png

Seriously though whoever ends up being president will f**k it up regardless of who they are so I don't give a damn to be honest.

Drew2686

Nap time is before pants time.
Reaction score
Any person who says stuff like this, or ''[Pelosi] is committed to her global warming fanaticism to the point where she has said she has even said she is trying to save the planet. We all know that someone did that 2,000 years ago'' is seriously messed in the head.

"Beyond that, her associations with people who believe public education is creating a new Holocaust and that slavery was good for slaves, her husband's clinic that conflates fundamentalist hysterics with therapy, and her bragging about how she's "submissive" to her husband make her not just unelectable on a national scale, but someone who won't make it far in the primaries."

I think the entire system is jacked and corrupt. The sooner more Americans realize this and get angry like these guys, the sooner we'll get us a good ol' fashioned mutiny. Viva la revolution...

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score
Although 1 is actually true, and 2 is actually weird that a judge would say that... the rest are just nonsense.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score
Ah well in the Straw Poll Michele Bachmann came in the first, regardless of the fact she spent her time talking about how Iowa is awesome and it's "time we got an Iowan in Office!" (just as stupid as people saying "It's time we got a black guy in office!"), and Ron Paul who spent his time actually talking about serious matters came in second!

Drew2686

Nap time is before pants time.
Reaction score
IOWA = Idiots Out Wandering Around

No offence to any actual Iowans around here, it's just a funny I heard long, long ago. Seems to be proving itself still...:p

PhilistineEars

yep, definite Lurker
Premium
Reaction score
America's current situation isn't solely from the Bush administration. Administrative policy the preceding 70 years contributed to our current descent into madness. Mr. Obama inherited a mess and it blew up his first full year in office and that isn't on him, BUT the political miscalculations he's made has thrown us far afield to a workable recovery.

The disgusting display of polarized political partisan hackery on both sides of this ridiculous two party system makes me want to ****. The American people were thrown overboard years ago and we blindly go through the process every four years expecting a different result, which just proves we're all insane.

It's all crap and now I've fallen into a depressingly dark rut of nihilistic angst.... politics... feh

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score
America's current situation isn't solely from the Bush administration. Administrative policy the preceding 70 years contributed to our current descent into madness. Mr. Obama inherited a mess and it blew up his first full year in office and that isn't on him, BUT the political miscalculations he's made has thrown us far afield to a workable recovery.

The disgusting display of polarized political partisan hackery on both sides of this ridiculous two party system makes me want to s***. The American people were thrown overboard years ago and we blindly go through the process every four years expecting a different result, which just proves we're all insane.

It's all crap and now I've fallen into a depressingly dark rut of nihilistic angst.... politics... feh

Kind of amazing how our first president said "Hey, you guys shouldn't form political parties. It leads to diversity. In this awesome country, diversity can lead to really bad things happening." Then after his four years, during the next election political parties were formed because of arguments and disagreements over the runners and members of the Congress. It shocked a lot of the framers of the Constitution that such diversity appeared in the first place, but that quickly as well. Pretty sad.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
president.gif

Simpson '12

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
The Guild Master should be president, he's always asking if you have potions or food, at least he cares about the lesser guy. ;) :lol: