• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

+24 Trainer

P

PsychoticPengui

+24 Trainer

Just reinstalled Fable on the PC and have been trying to download the +24 trainer (my favorite because I hate having trainers that use keys I bind to commands in-game), however with TLCfablemod.com down (or at least unfunctioning because I get an error when the d/l finishes) I havent been able to find it anywhere else. Could anyone send it to me by chance?

My email is [email protected]

N

NeutronHInc

Re: +24 Trainer

I'll send it to you. I collect trainers, even though I don't use them. Odd isn't it? Oh well.

Sending e-mail now...

Damn it Seph! Stop posting at the same time as me! ><

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

NeutronHInc;72349 said:

>.< Sorry. I think they'll probably appreciate the e-mail more than my stinky upload. I will however add my link to the trainers thread as an alternate way to download the trainer.

N

NeutronHInc

Well, if I had hit Submit before I sent the e-mail, I would've beat ya to it! LOL:p

P

PsychoticPengui

When I try to download the file I get an error saying: Internet Explorer cannot download FableTrn.rar. The connection with the server was lost.

Same error I was getting when I tried to download it off the TLCfablemod.com forums.

Same error when I use firefox. No antivirus software running or the like when I try.

Anyone else run into this? BTW thanks for the quick help guys

N

NeutronHInc

I've never run into that problem, so I don't know how to fix it.

I downloaded the trainer from the site just fine when using FireFox and IE.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah me too. Never had that problem. :hmm:

T

tanielian.net

NeutronHInc;72349 said:
I'll send it to you. I collect trainers, even though I don't use them. Odd isn't it? Oh well.

Sending e-mail now...

do u realy have the +24 trainer??? can u please sed it to me??? coz i'm searching for it... and this inks just does not work... my antvirus says that it is a trojan... can u please send me the real one???? my email is [email protected]

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

tanielian.net;82700 said:
do u realy have the +24 trainer??? can u please sed it to me??? coz i'm searching for it... and this inks just does not work... my antvirus says that it is a trojan... can u please send me the real one????

First, NeutronInc has not been on the forums for quite a while.
Second, The Fablemod Forums have been having trouble with this for a while. I know and they know, IT IS NOT A TROJAN your antivirus is mistaken. A trojan might have attatched it self to the file one it's way to yout computer, but the file itsef is not a virus.
Third: If you checked the other threads and used the search button your life would've been easier. ^_^ As I have two possible links where you could download +24 in the STICKIED Trainer thread I made:

Sephiroxas;64758 said:
Trainer +24
Alternate Download - Fable Trainer
  • One of my favorites, it has a few things the worf trainer doesn't have.
    • Preview - What it does & What it looks like

^_^ ^_^ Enjoy. :p

T

tanielian.net

Sephiroxas;82702 said:
First, NeutronInc has not been on the forums for quite a while.
Second, The Fablemod Forums have been having trouble with this for a while. I know and they know, IT IS NOT A TROJAN your antivirus is mistaken. A trojan might have attatched it self to the file one it's way to yout computer, but the file itsef is not a virus.
Third: If you checked the other threads and used the search button your life would've been easier. ^_^ As I have two possible links where you could download +24 in the STICKIED Trainer thread I made:

^_^ ^_^ Enjoy. :p

thanks a lot dude....

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

tanielian.net;82713 said:
thanks a lot dude....

I'm a female, but I guess Dude works fine too. :D :lol: :ninja:

H

HellFire

I've got a problem with downloading this trainer. At the end of the downloading I get an "server internal error". Could anybody send me it on e-mail or something? I've tried every trainer. +7 and +10 don't work on Polish version of Fable, and I can't download +24 from any of mirror.

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/3453/errorsf5.jpg

I've tried with both Firefox and IE.

Sorry if my English's bad. If you saw any mistakes- could you tell me where I've done them? ;)

H

HellFire

I've got a problem with downloading this trainer. I get error both in IE and FireFox in the end of downloading from every mirror. Could anybody sendc me +24 on e-mail?

[email protected]

K

Kusumura

I've been getting that error as well, and there's only about 70 sites which have the trainer listed with a Google search -.- . At the end of the d/l;
"C:Documents and Settings\Kusumura\Desktop\fabletrn.rar.part could not be saved, because the source file could not be read.
Try again later, or contact the server Administrator."

If that helps, then go for it.
NOTE: Dial-up is an S.o.B to d/l on :mad:.

G

Garebear20

could anyone post other fable trainers here, if there are any that do something like add all clothes to all shops??

C

CyKe-O

could someone send me the +24 trainer for fable cuz I'm sick of getting evil points every time i steal or pick a lock would be much appreciated thanx

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

OMIGOSH you PC fable-ers.... man i would get the PC version cept that my PC is broken and that im using my sisters cruddy laptop :[