• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

3rd degree burn

V

Vegeta

3rd degree burn

I have a third degree burn on my foot from fishing at my dads for all day saturday and some of the day sunday.... I know im stupid to not have put anything on it but I didn't think it was that bad when i looked at it.... it burnt a little but not much... Now this is the 2nd day iv'e got to stay home from school because of it... I can't hardly walk because it swelled up and it feels like it will pop if i stand on it...

All in all im glad I have it because I get to stay home and talk to you guys :D.

H

Hexadecimal

Re: 3rd degree burn

ouch... that sucks, man... hope you can heal fast...
I had 2nd degree burns on my face once... they said they would scar me horribly, but apparently they didn't... or I'm just deluding myself :lol:
... just wait till the peeling begins... the terrible foot peeling... :sick:

V

Vegeta

Lol yeah and when it starts to heal it will ich like the devil...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

How did you burn it fishing? I thought fishing involved water and rods... unless ive been asleep for thousands of years and we now use lasers!! :O

V

Vegeta

Lol

Just me sitting out there being dumb putting my feet in the water so the sun will burn it faster...

I was out there all day sitting in the sun thats why.

S

souledge37

dumb as hell you mean
still hope it heal feel

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Vegeta;90463 said:
Lol

Just me sitting out there being dumb putting my feet in the water so the sun will burn it faster...

I was out there all day sitting in the sun thats why.

Ahh i see, yeah ive heard of that happening a lot. Well that will teach you for next time ;)

Hope it heals ok.

V

Vegeta

Thanks.

Yea It tought me a lesson... I just didn't think I would burn because I usually Never burn..

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I think it was the blast from the frag grenade that got you.
Sorry to here that Tyler. Keep that foot cool. When I burned my hand way back they gave me silverdine cream. It was awesome.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Just dont burst any blisters you may get either.

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

painful! btw whats biggest fish youve caught? my record is a yellow fin tuna at nearly 30pound i think

V

Vegeta

Wow... I just caught some croppy and 1 bass... I think maybe 1 blue gill...

they wer about as long as if you were to put both hands 1 in front of the other...

R

Rhadiel

....ouch.....i had 3rd degree burns on my whole arm once...hurt TERRIBLY....so eventualy i had my arm put in some VERY cold wrap thing....felt good......my arm was red for weeks.......and black...and blue.....guess how it happened.....VERY VERY VERY VERY HOT WATER.......i nearly completely fell in.....till my dad caught me...my arm dangled in the water for a split second....and there...BOOM one BIG burn

_23timesfable_

i member as well bout 2 years ago i got 3rd degree burns everywhere on my legs and feet. God!!!!! it was painful i took bout nealry three months 2 heal i still av scars and always will, but well..... av to get on with life!:D

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

This is why I hate summer - I'm one of those guys who get the same skin tone of a boiled lobster when being out 0.2 seconds in the sun. Been thinking of getting one of them things muslim women wear that covers the entire body with just a little window to peek out from... :ninja:

But I don't mind that I get burnt easily really, I don't like the whole tanned look, I like my pale look much better anyway so I don't really go out more than I absolutely need to. I can't see why everyone is so hell-bent on catching some sun.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I burn every time. I have to have factor 3 million sunblock and I still burn. Then it finally turns to a tan by autumn and everyone thinks I just don't wash...which I won't comment on...:lol:

D

deathbybacon

Hexadecimal;90454 said:
ouch... that sucks, man... hope you can heal fast...
I had 2nd degree burns on my face once... they said they would scar me horribly, but apparently they didn't... or I'm just deluding myself :lol:
... just wait till the peeling begins... the terrible foot peeling... :sick:

Foot peelings = yummy sammiches