• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

50 Weapon Achievement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael0100101

Reaction score
I'm not sure how this achievement works. I originally thought you had to have all 50 of the weapons in your inventory at one time, but I'm starting to think thats not the case. Can you get the achievement by simply having all the weapons at some point. For example, say I have 25 weapons, and someone else has the other 25. We trade them all, one for one. After trading we still have just 25 weapons. Would this unlock the achievement?

Schleiner

Reaction score
Yes, you must have all 50 in your inventory at one time. I've posted in the other threads in this forum listing what weapons I need, look there and see if I have any that you need.

FableFTW

Reaction score
I got all the weapons and clothes, i need 5 more gnomes and 10 more keys and annoyingly 19 more books ... MERH.

FableFTW

Reaction score
And no you need all weapons at once, same with the clothes.

monkeyrowan

Reaction score
FableFTW could you possible give me your weapons then i trade back i only want the acheivement be much appriciated also if you can spare i need the queens suit and female masquarade suit my gamertag is monkeyrowan

FableFTW

Reaction score
FableFTW could you possible give me your weapons then i trade back i only want the acheivement be much appriciated also if you can spare i need the queens suit and female masquarade suit my gamertag is monkeyrowan

Yeah ill give them to you, you don't have to give back, ill add you on thursday or friday, as im a bit tired 2night. Send me a list of what weapons you need.

monkeyrowan

Reaction score
thank you so much ive been trying for ages ill add you and get that list togeather :)

Status
Not open for further replies.