• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

9999 Guild Seal Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paragon

The Ghoul
Reaction score
After going on a killing rampage in Brightwall Village, my game started to get really laggy. So, I let go of the controller and let my game chill for a little while. But then, after a few minutes the Guild Seal counter started going berserk and before I knew it I had 9999 guild seals! I killed a lot of villagers, but not even remotely close to that many...

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
pics or it didnt happen

Pepsiplz

Reaction score
After going on a killing rampage in Brightwall Village, my game started to get really laggy. So, I let go of the controller and let my game chill for a little while. But then, after a few minutes the Guild Seal counter started going berserk and before I knew it I had 9999 guild seals! I killed a lot of villagers, but not even remotely close to that many...

try to do it again on a different game!

SpacemenT

Reaction score

I dunno about 9,999, but I have been playing with my friend the last two nights, we've been jumping in and out of each others games. This happened the last two nights in a row. The first time we were running around somewhere random, killing guys, and my counter went bezerk as well. I also will say the game was quite laggy too. I only got around 400, but still! For a new char I'll take em!!! I figured it had something to do with my friend and somehow they were transferred to me somehow? Now the first night I tried to save the game but I lost them somehow... last night, running around, this time on the road to rule, and again the counter starts flashing and just going up an up in count. This time I saved and the points are on my character now.

Sorry no pics, not asking for an "awesome" praise or whatever. Im wondering why this happens and I'd like to be able to help my friend out too... this has not happened for him even with my character whose beat the game. My alt char is brand spankin new. Only through the first gate yet. He's middle of the road I'd say...

RawrSaidTheSock

Professional Reaverphile
Reaction score
I had a similiar glitch. I completed the quest where to take the trader to Brightwall and I got the thing you get at the end of every quest (the description thing) and it just said:
]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Then after that is said 400 guild seal. They didn't actually come up on the Guild Seal thing in the corner though.
Stupid damn glitchy game getting my hopes up -___-

Status
Not open for further replies.