• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A Lost Romance Elise nowhere to be found

Geronimo

Reaction score
I did everything right, all was going well. Until I got the pop up "Meet with Elise", I got the trail, I followed it, But as soon as I got to Bowerstone Industries the trail was gone. I went to the orphanage, she wasn't there, went to the pub, nope. I had started a new game just to get her, I don't want to restart again.
The quest also can't be found in the quest menu.

Did she leave because I took too long? (which I doubt since I went to BI as soon as I got the pop up)

Alternatively, if someone has a save in which you haven't done the kidnapped quest yet or already married Elise. It would be much appreciated if you shared it.

Last edited:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Any extra info in the wiki that might have effected it?

Geronimo

Reaction score
No. As I said, I did everything to right to the letter. Saved her, did kidnapped, told her to dump Laszlo, unlocked the Family pack, all that stuff.
I'm not yet king so what gives?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
No. As I said, I did everything to right to the letter. Saved her, did kidnapped, told her to dump Laszlo, unlocked the Family pack, all that stuff.
I'm not yet king so what gives?

Might just be a glitch as I have heard members saying she has disappeared on them too. Have you tried completing another side quest in the meantime? Some people had said that this caused her to appear again and quest reappeared in their quest log after doing another quest.

After I rescued Elise and told her to leave Lazlo, the quest from her came up after I finished one other side quest.
I thought that I messed this up as well after saving her from the kidnappers, as I never went to the orphanage and checked to see if she was there. What happened though is that she came up later as a quest and I was able to propose to her and all.

Geronimo

Reaction score
I did so many sidequests after Elise disappeared. In fact, I almost completed all of the available sidequests. She hasn't turned up yet.

I think I'm going to need to start a new one.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I did so many sidequests after Elise disappeared. In fact, I almost completed all of the available sidequests. She hasn't turned up yet.

I think I'm going to need to start a new one.

Seems you could have been one of the unlucky ones in this case.