• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A martial arts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

[11]=(><)=[11]

A martial arts?

Mayby this was already posted but i dont think it would be a bad idea to fully express the potential of hand to hand combat. Like have the ability to snap the neck of whatever victim of your choice :p or have the ability to subdue an opponent and make him give. i dunno just figured id put tht out there.

JBL

Saber
Reaction score
Re: A martial arts?

[11]=(><)=[11] said:
Mayby this was already posted but i dont think it would be a bad idea to fully express the potential of hand to hand combat. Like have the ability to snap the neck of whatever victim of your choice :p or have the ability to subdue an opponent and make him give. i dunno just figured id put tht out there.

Ever considered being in the UFC? And what style do you use? I took Tae Kwon Do once, but I somehow found myself quitting after a few months. I always seem to have commitment issues...^_^

[11]=(><)=[11]

I place bets on UFC :D If i could join i would but not the tiem or the mussle mass but wasnt reffering to UFC when making this thread good thought though

In fable they talked of other lands wouldnt be a bad idea to see some jamaican martial arts asian etc...etc.

Now that i think of it having other countrys in the new fable wouldnt be a bad idea in the something hundred years that has gone by someone had to move.

Two Posts Merged - Dark Drakan

[11]=(><)=[11]

In fable they talked of other lands wouldnt be a bad idea to see some jamaican martial arts asian etc...etc.

Now that i think of it having other countrys in the new fable wouldnt be a bad idea in the something hundred years that has gone by someone had to move.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

I think the hand to hand combat should be expressed more yeah as basic punches are kind of useless. Should have more deadly hand to hand moves i agree, would make better stealth kills.

C

CalebB

I think you should be able to get your own fighting style with experience points.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

JBL said:
I took Tae Kwon Do once, but I somehow found myself quitting after a few months. I always seem to have commitment issues...^_^
Same here....:) :( :D

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

As for martial arts on Fable...it would be nice, I guess...and if you could pick a style to use would be cool too. :D

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Wu Shi
Tai Kwan Do
Ka ra te
Gangsta
ect....

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

Skorm's Son said:
Wu Shi
Tai Kwan Do
Ka ra te
Gangsta
ect....

Uh..gangsta? How about Jeet Kune Do?

B

blu phoenix

hmm...good idea...like the thought of martial arts in fable 2.

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

Skorm's Son said:
Wu Shi
Tai Kwan Do
Ka ra te
Gangsta
ect....
Dont forget ninjitsu, and some throwing stars would be nice and I cant forget how much the ebony closed helmets looked like ninja masks in morrowind. And by the way its a sweet idea, i shoulda thought of it.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

You know I never noticed it until now but yeah you're right about the ebony helm lookin like a ninja mask......that's what helmet I'm wearing.I have full ebony but with lord's armour on and the gloves that you get behind Thrisk in that stump.;)

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

Yeah in morrowind I had the armour you get from killing the guy in godsreach, your not supposed too and i used a ****load of sujamma but its enchanted her hands armour and its pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.