• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A message to Goths [That's right! We even capitilize subCultures these days!]

J

Jack of Names

Re: A message to Goths [That's right! We even capitilize subCultures these days!]

gothic-chick.jpg

This one's hawt.
Though she looks about 13.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: A message to Goths [That's right! We even capitilize subCultures these days!]

Angel;185047 said:
Pity I don't really go anywhere to show them off...

Gallery! Gallery! :lol:

J

Jack of Names

Tsuyu;185060 said:
Gallery! Gallery! :lol:
Preferrably YouTube.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Jack of Names;185064 said:
Preferrably YouTube.

Naw, not YouTube. Filthy YouTube not worthy. We wantsss it heresss! For our own, in the Gallery! Preciousss imagesss!

J

Jack of Names

Tsuyu;185074 said:
Naw, not YouTube. Filthy YouTube not worthy. We wantsss it heresss! For our own, in the Gallery! Preciousss imagesss!
I like videos not pictures.
How about a video that only ProjectEgo members get a link to?

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Tsuyu, I broke my gallery remember?

J

Jack of Names

Anyway, back on topic.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Angel;185078 said:
Tsuyu, I broke my gallery remember?

Oh yeah... shame that. But can't Steve fix it somehow? :ninja:

F

Father of Skorm

you can use mine if u want!

as for mainstream, for the most part there is no mainstream (isn't that a (paradox?!). the controlling part in our society is not the masses, for they are lazy and take little interest in things outside of their narrow spectrum, but by the activist minorities (not to be confused with Activist minorities who are very definitely not mainstream).

D

Dragon_Disciple

The way I see how I refuse to conform to the mainstream is by means of the ideal look of someone who is a productive member of society. The masses I deny are those of the official, and professional. I don't know why, but I absolutely hat the idea of collard shirts and ties. So to me, they are the ones I deny. The idea of what is the mainstream is a matter of opinion. Since there is no absolute vision, it depends on personal views, likes, and dislikes. At least that's what I think.

It made more sense in my head.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Conform with the Nonconformists!

Isn't that an oxymoron? I mean really, if you're trying to be different, don't be the same as all the other different people, be different!

I'm not knocking it, I mean if you're into wearing black and death and all that then more power to you, but if you're just trying to make a statement do something that no one else is doing.

/rant

C

capt_moroni

i try to be different by essentially...being myself. =-).
not point fingers at any forum members (or anyone for that matter)
but alot of people at least seem like they want to be something else. something glamorized for something other than maybe what they would really enjoy.
now anything i say will automatically point to myself also.
you obviously can't have a stance without following something, it's hard to be a complete individual because your views are shaped by outside events, therefore no matter what, you're following something. (interesting paradox, eh?)

i don't listen to led zeppelin b/c i'm into that kind scene. I listen to it because it fetchin' rocks. i also listen to jazz, coheed and cambria, panic at the disco, aerosmith, g love and the special sauce, and when i'm feeling froggy, i get romantic (not love songs, think beethoven, brahms, or schubert)
i look at the world of fashion, and i pick what i like and leave the rest.
i like to think of myself as a scrap book of society.

i take what i want, and leave the rest.
so i am something else, but only what i want to be?
i don't know. i'm philosophizing now (not really a word i believe, but it's in that song heroheroine [great song i might add]

everyone has a right to do what they want though.
that's an article of faith in my church!
we reserve the right to worship according to the dictation of our own concieince (mispelled to hell), and allow all men the same prvillege, let them worship (insert other actions here) how where and what they may.
but if you like coleslaw, then there's no hope for you. ;-)

also, i understand how beauty can be found in everything, and i love that about life.
but i'm curious, what could you personally find beautiful about death?
not that there isn't anything beautiful about it of course, i just like to hear what other people think. =-)
unless they like coleslaw, then i don't want to hear anymore about it.

F

Father of Skorm

*reads 1st bit of above* ooo! ooo! ooo! mememe! look at me! i'm just like you honest!!!! ok, bit of an exageration but i admit to being, at leat in part, hugely affected by what other ppl think and do. its what i live my life by.

incidentally, i also like Beethoven, when the mood arises. his 5th, 1st movement is my fav of his. also his most famous i think.

C

capt_moroni

i like his later work, where he bridged from Classical to Romanitc.

i love the passion in his much, the anger, the love, the drastic and urgency.

but i mean, we all basically just react to what other people do and say.
it's impossible to get around....unless you're a hermit.
or chuck norris.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Jack of Names;185006 said:
YouTube - Lols goff kidz makeup

Once again, please don't draw clown lines down your ****ing face.
What in the world, was that?=] He's going on and on.

jwc2200

Reaction score

moonfever;185218 said:
What in the world, was that?=] He's going on and on.

It seems that is PE forum member 'Jack of Names' in the video. He is a bit upset by the young kid making silly looking lines on his face.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

jwc2200;185220 said:
It seems that is PE forum member 'Jack of Names' in the video. He is a bit upset by the young kid making silly looking lines on his face.
I didn't see any kid. I give up, was just wondering. :blush:

jwc2200

Reaction score

moonfever;185223 said:
I didn't see any kid. I give up, was just wondering. :blush:
The kid was in another video, he drew black make-up lines around his eyes and from the outside corners of his eyes down his cheeks a couple of inches and called it Goth.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

jwc2200;185232 said:
The kid was in another video, he drew black make-up lines around his eyes and from the outside corners of his eyes down his cheeks a couple of inches and called it Goth.
Oh OK, little slow today. Thanks for explaining, that for me.:)

F

Father of Skorm

i used the link then got no sound and gave up. thats why i had nothing to say about the vid ^_^