• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A message to Goths [That's right! We even capitilize subCultures these days!]

R

Rodeck

Re: A message to Goths [That's right! We even capitilize subCultures these days!]

The instructional video had much more "hardcore" music than yours. Throw some cheesy metal in the background and I'd totally agree with you. But for now...For shame. =(

In all seriousness, "Abraham" looks to be maybe 15. He's a poser trying to do something to shock his parents, lol.

And as far as being gothic goes...From my understanding, it's not about mainstream...It's about a deep sense of spirituality and dark romanticism...At least that's how I've always perceived "true" goths. They're just about the epitome of transcendentalists in that they reject the status quo and are completely independent from its control. They don't have to wear all black and have make up to be gothic... The "gothic" fashion part came about from punk as a way to shock people and, I suppose in a way, unite as a group.

Lionheart

Reaction score
Re: A message to Goths [That's right! We even capitilize subCultures these days!]

If you dont want to be told you look like a clown take the red contacts blue skin and tank top and BIN THEM if you want to be different then dont tell other people how to be like you do it yourself :blush:

R

Rodeck

lolPunctuation.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Subcultures suck. :thumbsup: so don't labels.

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

I hate emos because they never stop whining and going on about how much they hate life like they've got it so bad, they can all go **** themselves.

Goths are always really gloomy and depressive, I don't really hate them but they annoy me.

Chavs...ah the plague of England they lie they steal they are just general assholes, almost every chav I have ever called a chav has replied "I is not a ****en sheep, am ma ****en self" ...pack of ****ers basically. Also they seem to call everyone blood.

My point of view, don't like it, lump it...unless your a mod.

S

SilentFilmStar

Rodeck;190779 said:

wow that video is hilarious.

I don't understand why people say they hate, for example, goths Jews emos ect.
Why would you hate someone just because they believe in certain things. Don't do that, hate them because you don't like them not because you don't understand them. I don't get how you can hate people as a whole instead of individually.

Another thing I don't quite understand...

After seeing that video members on this site were about to bash that guy (jack) until they found out it was him. That kind of ****ed me off, people can talk all this crap about people but as soon as that person is there to hear them they shut up and act all nice to them.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think Jack looks bad (I like the red eyes) and while watching it (before reading the thread) I came to my own conclusion about the video and the guy in it. He is just a guy expressing how he feels about a certain video and wanted to comment on it. Now I'm not surprised if people say bad things about him, just for the fact that he looks different.

I'm not going to say I hate emo kids just because most of them are whinny and annoying. I have a friend who is somewhat emo, he doesn't want to die and doesn't whine (complains sometimes) and he doesn't dress all in black.

Anyway, I didn't mean to type so long and im not even done expressing all that I want. I know people will look at this and say, "OMG lots of text" and not even read the half of what I typed.

meh whatever.
Ill post more if people reply. :p