• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Achievement Dollcatcher and Fowl Player Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeriodgravity

Prince of Darkness
Reaction score
Achievement Dollcatcher and Fowl Player Help

Well hello there, zero here and i finally got all the dolls and the chicken suit needed for both achievements. So, to spare some people the sweat and blood it cost me to get them both i decided to help people getting both achievements simply by letting them join my game and i'll get it for u in just one second ! Incase ur wondering no, i'm not trading the dolls or the chicken suit as i only got 1 of each and i need them to trade it for other stuff needed for another achievement. So as long as i haven't trade any of these items for the items i need yet, then everyone's welcome to get the achievements of me. Oh and one more thing ITS FREE. I don't ask any money or items so don't waste anything on me. U can either contact me on my gamertag or leave a PM on this forum. Also some comments on this topic would be appreciated :). Zero out!

GunSlingerTeen16

Balvarine Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Achievement Dollcatcher and Fowl Player Help

Could I join? I need both.

Preeko

Reaction score
Re: Achievement Dollcatcher and Fowl Player Help

i need the dolls please, it is the last achievement iv got left to get, i'll contact via gamertag

Status
Not open for further replies.